✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL, USA

Jenjie

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that I am going to be go to the concert in Miami! I found someone selling two tickets in section 115 for $250 so I contacted her and will meet with her early next week to pay her and receive my tickets! :)

I will be going with my mom and I signed up to be an OxFam volunteer just in case. :)

If you're a volunteer, will we be standing the whole time or walking around? How exactly do we help out?

Thanks again and I can't wait to see some other die heart Coldplay fans in 20 days!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you guys that are volunteering: What's the last email you received from either Oxfam or the Team Leader?

This is the last one:)

Hi! My name is Vivian and I am Oxfam America’s Music Outreach and Community Engagement Intern. I am so excited to help people get involved with our work to advocate social justice and end poverty and hunger.

We are so excited to invite you to join Oxfam’s volunteer team at an upcoming Coldplay concert!

Please send an email to your team leader Julian at ***@*** to confirm your availability at the arrival time noted below. The volunteer slots will be filled on a first come basis and as long as you can meet all of the requirements.

To see what Oxfam and other teams have been doing, check out http://oxfamontour.org/coldplay/.

Please confirm the following as soon as you can:

- You can arrive 2 hours before doors open/ 4:00pm SHARP at the American Airlines Arena. If you do not arrive on time, we can’t guarantee that you will get in, so take traffic delays into account when making your travel plans.

- You can stay until 11:30pm/ 30 minutes after curtain closes (our best estimate of when the work is done).

- Your name is on the list below (in case a friend or partner used your email address to sign up)

Please send confirmation to your team leader, Julian by replying to her at this email address ***@*** Tuesday, June 12. Julian will then send detailed instructions for the concert once she’s finalized her volunteer team!

Thank you!

Then a list of names of the volunteers that I left off.

This will be the last concert of the little MX tour!

I am sure it will be amazing!

Hope to meet some Coldplayers there!

Actually there are a few more USA dates after the Miami show. I think the last USA show is on August 11 in MN haha :)

Either way..the Miami show will be amazing!!!

Actually there are a few more USA dates after the Miami show. I think the last USA show is on August 11 in MN haha :)

Either way..the Miami show will be amazing!!!

I was referring to MY little Mylo Xyloto Tour!

Anyway, I really hope is an amazing finale for me!

I was referring to MY little Mylo Xyloto Tour!

Anyway, I really hope is an amazing finale for me!

Mine too. :cry: :bigcry: Tampa and Miami will be the 5th and 6th official Mylo Xyloto tour shows that I've seen, but I've seen many promo appearances of the MX era. I'm sad, and hoping they come back next year for another leg! Or maybe I can swing a trip to Chicago. I can dream...

So i would love to meet up with other coldplayers, so how shall we find eachother, im getting there pretty early...

I will be making a glow in the dark MX shirt for the concert this weekend and will post some pics of it. If anyone from here sees me with it on, feel free to come up and say hello! :)

Well ill be wearing my cp shirt on and uhh idk what else! lol i wish we could all find away to meet up for a little meet and greet, im probably gonna get there at around 4:30 or 5 lol and ill possibly be wearing a bright cyan blue jacket with a bunch of mx stuff on it but idk yet!

Hey I'm going 2 the concert and I reeeeeaaaallllyyyyy want 2 meet some other Coldplayers!!!! I'm gonna try 2 get there pretty early!!!! Should we like wear name tags that say "Coldplayer" on them or would that be to nerdy? :sweatdrop: :lol: I don't know, whatever you guys think... Is there like a specific place where we could all get together and meet? If anyone wants 2 meet up please contact me or leave me a message!!!!! :D

Yep, as long as it's not too big I think. They will just ''check'' your bag if there's anything illegal in it;p Like drinks or heavy stuff you can throw with. I've always taken a backpack and it has never been a problem:)

I will be wearing my personally designed outfit. A few months ago I found a blue shirt that looks exactly like the one Chris wears, without the pocket but has the very short sleeves. I did however mess up with the paint, so it doesn't look as good. But, I do have the patch. My jacket is not a look-alike, but it's my version. The paint on it looks good, and the patches too.

I will be getting there at 5pm, so I'll probably see some of you. Looking forward to it.

Hey everyone! Here is the front of the shirt i made for the concert! It glows in the dark very well and if any of you see me with it on..dont hesitate to stop by and say hello! I will be making the back once the front finishes drying and ill post a picture of the back in a few days. :D

mailgooglecom.jpg

Since I messed up spray painting my blue shirt, I was able to get another blue shirt today and I will paint it much better than the other.

Remember, my jacket is not a lookalike, it's my style. I can't believe it's less than a week away.