✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first CP concert, so does anyone have any tips or suggestions on the best way to enjoy it or stuff like that? It would be greatly appreciated!!! I'm kinda in shock right now that it's actually gonna happen... :stunned: I'm...so...excited...

This is my first CP concert, so does anyone have any tips or suggestions on the best way to enjoy it or stuff like that? It would be greatly appreciated!!! I'm kinda in shock right now that it's actually gonna happen... :stunned: I'm...so...excited...

This is my first Coldplay concert as well!! I'm sure it will be great.

1. Drink lots of water.

2. Eat two hours before 9 PM.

3. Be sure to go to the bathroom at the end of Robyn so you don't miss any of Coldplay.

4. Buy some merchandise.

5. Be friendly to your neighbors.

6. Sing like there's no tomorrow.

7. Dance and jump until you can't catch your breath.

8. Have fun.

9. Be happy.

10. Enjoy the ride.

1. Drink lots of water.

3. Be sure to go to the bathroom at the end of Robyn so you don't miss any of Coldplay.

4. Buy some merchandise.

8. Have fun.

9. Be happy.

10. Enjoy the ride.

GREAT advice! Thanks!!

1. Drink lots of water.

4. Buy some merchandise.

8. Have fun.

9. Be happy.

10. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks so much for the advice!!!! Very helpful!!!! Yep, I'll have no problem with 6-10!!!! :D

About the xylobands and the setlist

Hi,

I would like to know if every person who bought a ticket has a xyloband guaranteed?. What time should I'l be there to get mine? Everyone knows the setlist for tomorrow? Is my first show and I really want them to play "Swallowed in the sea" (X&Y ALBUM)

Thank you so much for information. I can't wait for the show!!!

Hi,

I would like to know if every person who bought a ticket has a xyloband guaranteed?. What time should I'l be there to get mine? Everyone knows the setlist for tomorrow? Is my first show and I really want them to play "Swallowed in the sea" (X&Y ALBUM)

Thank you so much for information. I can't wait for the show!!!

Xyloband guaranteed as long as you arrive in due time (I would say that the latest you can arrive is 8 PM). Just one hour before the show.

It is going to be difficult that they play Swallowed in the Sea, but who knows!

Where are you driving from???? We are leaving Tampa Friday Morning to drive to Miami.:)

Im driving from west palm beach but i have work in the morning till 2 and then i have to feed my dog and let him out so ill be leaving my house hopefully around like 235

also this is the back and shoulder of my jacket so if you see it please come and say hello to me :)

w1e334.jpg

I'll keep my eyes on the look out for you tomorrow!! I'm sooo excited!! I really hope people will like my glow in the dark shirt and hopefully I'll run into one of the boys and hopefully Chris's dad! I know he met a few people in Houston and moved their seats to the front!! Hahaha! :)

Tomorrow will be a great day for sure! I'm going to try to get glow sticks too!

I am so incredibly excited. My first Coldplay concert. I've been dying to go to one for years and now I can finally do so. Is there gonna be a Coldplayer meet up? It would be great to meet some of you guys and just chat it up before the show.