✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

I guess the virtual view doesn't do them justice! Thanks for the help, though!

On another note, what time do you think we should get there? I'm trying to convince my mom to go at 2 and wait all day. But, I don't know if that's a good idea considering how hot it is going to be tomorrow.

What has the potential of happening if we stay a bit longer after the show?

Ther CNN building is connected to the arena.. so the heat isn't a big deal.. I'm wanting to show up around 4:30 but it's all up to ya :smug:

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the virtual view doesn't do them justice! Thanks for the help, though!

On another note, what time do you think we should get there? I'm trying to convince my mom to go at 2 and wait all day. But, I don't know if that's a good idea considering how hot it is going to be tomorrow.

What has the potential of happening if we stay a bit longer after the show?

cause of the heat I won't get there til around 5:15ish now. :\

I'm not sure if what happened at Miami has happened any where else but it might be worth it hopefully.

Ther CNN building is connected to the arena.. so the heat isn't a big deal.. I'm wanting to show up around 4:30 but it's all up to ya :smug:

I'm sure I'll end up getting there at that time

after convincing my dad to arrive in nashville last year a day before so we could get better numbers I'm sure I can do this :D

those seats fill up quickly there though so get there early ;)

I have never been to the Phillips Arena. I didn't even know that CNN was that close! Thanks for the help!

I think we might stay at least 30 minutes after the show. Who know's, maybe something magical will happen! :smiley:

yeah they're connected. I like using the gate connecting them so I can stay cool.

Psh I mean considering the time will be around 3:30 -4:30 I wouldn't think there would be THAT many people there trying to eat.. at least I don't think haha

probably not :lol:

when I went there for the SEC championship game *BTW I had seats 6 rows from the top of the Dome. Greatest first half of football ever :lol: * that place was packed hours before. and full of drunk people..............most likely from LSU

my daily college fooball rant for the day :smug:

hahahah It sucks that i'll be 21 in July... I would like to enjoy a beer or two to have nice buzz for the concert.. but either way im going to be going crazy. "btw im not the drunkard that would disrupt people having a good time" haha

hahahah It sucks that i'll be 21 in July... I would like to enjoy a beer or two to have nice buzz for the concert.. but either way im going to be going crazy. "btw im not the drunkard that would disrupt people having a good time" haha

I'm about 5 years early :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping for no drunk people on the floor. bunch of idiots

I'm about 5 years early :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping for no drunk people on the floor. bunch of idiots

I agree with ya.. There's people who know how to handle themselves, and then there's people who don't. So just curious...

Lord, no. Please let there be no drunk people around me. They are the worst! And they tend to be completely obnoxious.

Sorry to those of you who like to get completely drunk at concerts.

I don't like to get hammered... hahah where are your seats again?

I'm glad that everybody is telling me that they should be good! I was a bit worried!

Where will you be sitting, or standing, rather?

I wouldn't worry at all.. From what I heard from people is that really anywhere you are, you get a unique experience. Im in section 4 row v... My mom got me tickets for my 21st birthday... i can't even sleep right now. me and brother are heading down from nashville tom morning.

I wouldn't worry at all.. From what I heard from people is that really anywhere you are, you get a unique experience. Im in section 4 row v... My mom got me tickets for my 21st birthday... i can't even sleep right now. me and brother are heading down from nashville tom morning.

It seems like a lot of our mom's got us tickets for our birthdays! I got my tickets for my 16th birthday. Then again, I had to wait nearly a year to even go to the show! No matter, I am so excited now that the day is here!

I hope you have a safe trip! Be careful on those Georgia highways. People were getting a bit crazy once we got in. What route are you planning on taking?

It seems like a lot of our mom's got us tickets for our birthdays! I got my tickets for my 16th birthday. Then again, I had to wait nearly a year to even go to the show! No matter, I am so excited now that the day is here!

I hope you have a safe trip! Be careful on those Georgia highways. People were getting a bit crazy once we got in. What route are you planning on taking?

im taking 24 east through chattanooga "my college ya!!" haha then taking 75 down all the way to atlanta.. now i feel kind of old being almost 21 :thinking: haha

im taking 24 east through chattanooga "my college ya!!" haha then taking 75 down all the way to atlanta.. now i feel kind of old being almost 21 :thinking: haha

I was just curious to see how you would get to Atlanta from Nashville. I'm from North Carolina and we got here today. Took us 7 hours (one of our longer trips to Atlanta. Normally, it only takes us 5 hours). But, we took I-95 to I-20 - an easy, but long route. How many hours are you considering it'll take to get to Atlanta?

You're really not that old. :smiley:

I was just curious to see how you would get to Atlanta from Nashville. I'm from North Carolina and we got here today. Took us 7 hours (one of our longer trips to Atlanta. Normally, it only takes us 5 hours). But, we took I-95 to I-20 - an easy, but long route. How many hours are you considering it'll take to get to Atlanta?

You're really not that old. :smiley:

my gps says it should take us around 4 hours...considering we gain an hour coming from nash I wanna leave tom around 10... That puts at the hotel at 3... "check in is at 3" then get ready, then head over around and get there around 4:30 or so.. Another thing I dont "hate" perse but feel sad about is that aren't enough dudes who go to coldplay concerts.. you see a lot with their girls. but it's just me nad my little bro. We kind of share a special coldplay connection :lol:

my gps says it should take us around 4 hours...considering we gain an hour coming from nash I wanna leave tom around 10... That puts at the hotel at 3... "check in is at 3" then get ready, then head over around and get there around 4:30 or so.. Another thing I dont "hate" perse but feel sad about is that aren't enough dudes who go to coldplay concerts.. you see a lot with their girls. but it's just me nad my little bro. We kind of share a special coldplay connection :lol:

Lucky you! I wish we only had 4 hours in the car!

I know what you mean. None of my guy friends really like Coldplay. Of course they know the popular stuff, like Paradise and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, but other than that, they could care less about Coldplay. So, it's really cool knowing that men listen to Coldplay and actually love them!