✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

I'm coming down from Nashville too, well Murfreesboro to be exact. It's going to be about a 4 hour trip for us.

Again, I wish that I could've had only a 4 hour road trip! 7 hours packed in a car with a 5 year old was not fun. Thankfully, my niece will not be accompanying us to the show. :smiley: Haha!

I hope you have a great trip! Be safe!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you! I wish we only had 4 hours in the car!

I know what you mean. None of my guy friends really like Coldplay. Of course they know the popular stuff, like Paradise and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, but other than that, they could care less about Coldplay. So, it's really cool knowing that men listen to Coldplay and actually love them!

I take some heat for it. but music in general makes me feel good. and their music is just seriously an escape from the world.. for the two hours nothing outside that arena matters.

I take some heat for it. but music in general makes me feel good. and their music is just seriously an escape from the world.. for the two hours nothing outside that arena matters.

I guess you could say that you are "brave" in some way for going outside of the norm.

I hope you have a fantastic time! I know I will! However, I do want the chance to drown in confetti. *fingers crossed*

Again, I wish that I could've had only a 4 hour road trip! 7 hours packed in a car with a 5 year old was not fun. Thankfully, my niece will not be accompanying us to the show. :smiley: Haha!

I hope you have a great trip! Be safe!

I know what you mean! haha

Thanks! Have a great time tomorrow!

I guess you could say that you are "brave" in some way for going outside of the norm.

I hope you have a fantastic time! I know I will! However, I do want the chance to drown in confetti. *fingers crossed*

I kind of wanna take some home haha

Oh trust me you're gonna be working out today at the concert from jumping and dancing :p haha

I love that Coldplay concerts are so active, because I was about to get worried that this trip would mess up my workout schedule. Clearly it will just be adding to it! :D

also kjkajdkghasdfjhasdfjasdfkavjewhaefasdf THE DAY IS HERE!!! I'll be heading off to Atlanta from Chapel Hill in about half an hour (yeah, I'm the one who bought her tickets too soon, before they announced the Charlotte show that's only 3 hours away :|). It'll be a long drive but WORTH IT TO HAVE MY DREAMS COME TRUUUUUUUUUUUE~

I can hear the out of towners coming :laugh3:

pshhht I've been here since Saturday :p

We're at our hotel by the airport now... heading to Varsity soon and then to the Bodies exhibit, and once we're done with that... aaaaah!!!