• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fan upgrade :)

HOLY CRAP THEY CAME AND GO US WE GOT SECOND ROW TICKETS

OH MY GOSH SECOND ROW COLDPLAY IMMDEAD

link

Caroline Carder ‏@CarolineCarder

we were up in the nosebleed section for the concert, and a guy who works for Coldplay just gave us free floor tickets. #ilovehim

link

Another fan upgrade :)

HOLY CRAP THEY CAME AND GO US WE GOT SECOND ROW TICKETS

OH MY GOSH SECOND ROW COLDPLAY IMMDEAD

link

Caroline Carder ‏@CarolineCarder

we were up in the nosebleed section for the concert, and a guy who works for Coldplay just gave us free floor tickets. #ilovehim

link

Seems they like to upgrade cute young girls...can't say I blame them, but there are older fans there, too!

Seems they like to upgrade cute young girls...can't say I blame them, but there are older fans there, too!

haha. if it's Dan that he always picks young girls. everyone that got upgraded at the bowl were girls with like one guy in their group! thank God my mom still looks GREAT at 40. i remember getting upgraded best feeling ever!

Aw1gTtPCEAAFUS7.jpg

stantonlanier ‏@stantonlanier

Live pre-concert at Coldplay Atlanta! Vive La Joye! Viva La Vida! http://pic.twitter.com/fyvpxvfJ

7f3e16e4c49f11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Tim Ivey ‏@Imagopix

Here we go #coldplay http://instagr.am/p/MmOh1qSjI7/

Aw1hj-dCEAEPtsB.jpg

Hunter Lively ‏@HunterLively30

The calm before the storm. #coldplay #myloxyloto http://pic.twitter.com/PbC7sbFz

Aw1lcE8CEAAgtlL.jpg

Saeed Ahmed ‏@writer_dad

My 9yr old checking out the stage for @Coldplay. It's her first major concert. And we got sweet seats. ‪#Coldplayfilm‬ pic.twitter.com/WMlD4Tba

haha. if it's Dan that he always picks young girls. everyone that got upgraded at the bowl were girls with like one guy in their group! thank God my mom still looks GREAT at 40. i remember getting upgraded best feeling ever!

They want the young kids, cause they scream like they are yelling for the Ice cream truck passing down their street:lol: Little do they know, some of us 50 yr olds , may look stupid doing it, but we can stand and dance and sing the whole concert as well:lol:

They want the young kids, cause they scream like they are yelling for the Ice cream truck passing down their street:lol: Little do they know, some of us 50 yr olds , may look stupid doing it, but we can stand and dance and sing the whole concert as well:lol:

you're right! and the older folks are probably the most loyal fans!

We were on the 4th level in Miami, doing our Oxfam thing, and ran into 2 girls and a guy who had just been upgraded. Cute teenagers. LOL I don't think I'll ever have a chance, which is why I need to shell out the big bucks for my good seats (unless I, or someone else, wins them!). The downfall of being an older fan, but I sure as hell don't feel old!

We still got it, Tracey! I didn't scream and dance quite as much as usual with you because I was trying to video. I hope I didn't embarrass Melissa too much in Tampa. LOL