✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does it say doors open at 6, on ticketmaster it says 7. And does anyone know for sure that they are coming on at 845? I always thought they come on at 9.

Nobody knows for sure except Coldplay, but that's what the email from livenation said when it gave me instructions on picking up tix tomorrow.

Yes, I had serious issues with them from the minute I purchased the tickets. :( I harassed them day and night, I have PAGES and PAGES of people's names. They better not give me a problem picking up the tickets tonight. I am worried about a big line forming for pick-up...not sure if I should line up extra early or not...

What more do you get with the Party Package? Do you get a meal included and special parking, right?

Wish we knew if we would get a sound check - that way I would go in right away. Talked to my hubby and I figured we should go grab dinner and a drink before we go in, but nearly 4 hours in our seats might be a pain...but nothing like standing in the rain in September at the Lot at Much Music....lol

Yeah, the party pack includes reception with open bar and parking. Unless Chris makes a quick appearance, I'm not sure that it was worth the premium. I just got it to ensure seats within first 10 rows, but the regular VIP pack has me in 7 row for tonite!

So not to be stalkerish...but yes to be stalkerish, does anyone have any good ideas on how to meet the band? I can't get there super early but I thought about staying late, I just have no idea on where to wait. And maybe go to the hotel? Maybe the four seasons they'd stay at?

Today is a good day to meet them. If you're lucky, they will come out maybe an hour later the show is done, since they are also performing there tomorrow! Enjoy!!!

If there are people who could scour twitter and facebook for photos etc as they happen into IMG tags that would be great :)

We're looking for updates to post to Wiki so a confirmed (or at least an unconfirmed) setlist and media reviews & pics posted in the threads here is a great help! :D

Unless there's a major miracle in my life in thenext like...hour, I'll be holding on to Twitter and this thread for news til tomorrow, so count me in. :

I'm really disappointed that I couldn't find a decent ticket for either of the ACC shows. I saw Coldplay 4 times during the VLV tour (ACC, Skydome, and both nights at Wembley) yes I flew from Toronto to London and got GA floor right next to the stage both nights in front of Chris and somehow I can't even get 1 ticket for either night in my own hometown. I even tried at 10am the day the went on sale might I add.

Yet somehow ticketthieves.com (not an actual site but you get my drift) can have loads of floor/decent upper level seats at 3 times face value.

If they actually film here I'm going to feel even worse, that's something I've always wanted to be a part of not just because I'm a Coldplay fan but also because it's what I did in college Broadcast live events, film, concert photography. I'm going to try on Monday and Tuesday to see if I can find a ticket for sale from someone, wish me luck!

Here's an Coldplay edit I made from the VLV tour

and here's some of my photography as well if your interested

http://mharston.tumblr.com/

To those who are going to the show, enjoy it for those who aren't as lucky

That was me selling one extra ticket.... To bad you didn't see my post :( I was selling one extra ticket at face value but nobody replied so I panicked and sold it on Kijiji last Friday for face value. I would have loved to sell it to a true fan! Next time make sure you check the forum constantly, there's always somebody willing to sell a ticket to a fellow Coldplay fan.

Hope you can find a ticket for tonight or tomorrow!

At the US dates, LiveNation was outside the venue and apparently gave tickets to fans looking to buy them. Obviously I'm not saying you can count on it, but it increases your odds. And try the first post of the ticket exchange thread in case there's anything new there.

At the US dates, LiveNation was outside the venue and apparently gave tickets to fans looking to buy them. Obviously I'm not saying you can count on it, but it increases your odds. And try the first post of the ticket exchange thread in case there's anything new there.

Oh actually!

awesome! all my friends may be backing out now though but thanks so much if i end up getting to go!