✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: VIP Ticket pickup:

Be careful - the girl at ACC who I spoke to was not right. Don't go down too early or they won't release them to you. Pick up is only at 5:00pm and early entry is at 5:45pm. They are discouraging the resale of any VIP tickets.

RE: VIP Ticket pickup:

Be careful - the girl at ACC who I spoke to was not right. Don't go down too early or they won't release them to you. Pick up is only at 5:00pm and early entry is at 5:45pm. They are discouraging the resale of any VIP tickets.

I learned the hard way. Just went to pick up tickets and was denied! 5pm the told me at the will call window. Lack of communication from livenation!

I learned the hard way. Just went to pick up tickets and was denied! 5pm the told me at the will call window. Lack of communication from livenation!

Did you not get the VIP Ticket information from Livenation?

I have two sets of tickets and only got information for the second night show. I emailed them and they finally sent me the same confirmation and info for tonight's show on Friday afternoon. Not sure why they didn't send info sooner!

Sorry for posting the misinformation from the dingdong at ACC (who I called and confirmed with THREE times and left a message for Fan Services who STILL hasn't called me back); but I called again this morning and a different person said no way - VIP Ticket pick up is a satellite desk only open at 5pm.

Sorry!! I am about an hour from the city so glad I didn't go down. I am heading down at around 3:00pm or so. I hope there isn't some insane line up that takes forever!

Did you not get the VIP Ticket information from Livenation?

I have two sets of tickets and only got information for the second night show. I emailed them and they finally sent me the same confirmation and info for tonight's show on Friday afternoon. Not sure why they didn't send info sooner!

Sorry for posting the misinformation from the dingdong at ACC (who I called and confirmed with THREE times and left a message for Fan Services who STILL hasn't called me back); but I called again this morning and a different person said no way - VIP Ticket pick up is a satellite desk only open at 5pm.

Sorry!! I am about an hour from the city so glad I didn't go down. I am heading down at around 3:00pm or so. I hope there isn't some insane line up that takes forever!

I only got an email for the Tues show, which was the party package. I didn't get an email for today's show which is the tour package. So much miscommunication with ACC and Livenation. Thanks for your info though.

Yes, I had serious issues with them from the minute I purchased the tickets. :( I harassed them day and night, I have PAGES and PAGES of people's names. They better not give me a problem picking up the tickets tonight. I am worried about a big line forming for pick-up...not sure if I should line up extra early or not...

What more do you get with the Party Package? Do you get a meal included and special parking, right?

Wish we knew if we would get a sound check - that way I would go in right away. Talked to my hubby and I figured we should go grab dinner and a drink before we go in, but nearly 4 hours in our seats might be a pain...but nothing like standing in the rain in September at the Lot at Much Music....lol

If there are people who could scour twitter and facebook for photos etc as they happen into IMG tags that would be great :)

We're looking for updates to post to Wiki so a confirmed (or at least an unconfirmed) setlist and media reviews & pics posted in the threads here is a great help! :D

Coldplay

Air Canada Centre

Despite the implicit endorsements of Kanye West and producer Brian Eno, Coldplay remains terminally uncool. Not that they care: right now, when stadium-filling superstar bands are thin on the ground, Chris Martin and the gang are just about the biggest act out there. Last year’s Mylo Xyloto made slight tweaks to the formula, though the earnest lyrics and bombastic balladry remain in place.

When:Jul. 23/12 - Jul. 24/12

How Much:$49.50 - $115

Event Phone Number:1-855-985-5000

Event Web Site:http://ticketmaster.ca