✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also filmed both nights in Chicago on Viva tour for a "concert film" and we got nothing from it as well even though it was the first show on the tour that they had an unrehearsed encore etc. Toronto isn't the only place deserving damnit! :)

Not the only place deserving...just the best!:lol:

I am so excited I can hardly wait. Just finished making some adjustments to my coldplaying.com t-shirt.

Also downloaded some Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sande to listen to so I can familiarize myself with their songs before they go on. I'm looking forward to hearing them, but I realize today I really like Marina and the Diamonds. I had forgotten there would be other perfomers besides Coldplay until today. I'm glad I checked them out. LOL

Has anyone heard anything yet if they're going to be visiting any radio stations or doing any interviews ect. while they're in Toronto? I would find it surprising if they weren't doing any...

I tweeted them but no response, same with MUCH. Maybe the Edge or Entertainment Tonight?

I am so excited I can hardly wait. Just finished making some adjustments to my coldplaying.com t-shirt.

Also downloaded some Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sande to listen to so I can familiarize myself with their songs before they go on. I'm looking forward to hearing them, but I realize today I really like Marina and the Diamonds. I had forgotten there would be other perfomers besides Coldplay until today. I'm glad I checked them out. LOL

I've seen Marina and the Diamonds live before, when I saw Katy Perry, and they were great! But it felt like I was the only person there who actually knew who they were lol.

I've had Marina and the Diamonds' Electra Heart downloaded for a while, still haven't had much of a listen to Emeli Sande.. time to do that.

Isn't most of the publicity stuff done to promote before an album release, and maybe a bit after? I don't think it's common for them to give many interviews while on tour, at least not ones that are widely advertised.

I've had Marina and the Diamonds' Electra Heart downloaded for a while, still haven't had much of a listen to Emeli Sande.. time to do that.

Isn't most of the publicity stuff done to promote before an album release, and maybe a bit after? I don't think it's common for them to give many interviews while on tour, at least not ones that are widely advertised.

They did quite a few interviews during the VLV tour, but they said somewhere that they wouldn't be doing as many this time (other than the spate of release-related ones) and so far, that's held true.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/189700581123715/

Also, I'm trying to familarize myself with Marina and Emeli any songs that I should start with, its very hard for me to enjoy pop-y music.

You should definitly check out My Kind of Love by Emeli Sande, and I personally enjoy How to be a Heartbreaker and Valley of the Dolls by Marina and the Diamonds.

And I can't wait for tomorrow night!!!

I'm really disappointed that I couldn't find a decent ticket for either of the ACC shows. I saw Coldplay 4 times during the VLV tour (ACC, Skydome, and both nights at Wembley) yes I flew from Toronto to London and got GA floor right next to the stage both nights in front of Chris and somehow I can't even get 1 ticket for either night in my own hometown. I even tried at 10am the day the went on sale might I add.

Yet somehow ticketthieves.com (not an actual site but you get my drift) can have loads of floor/decent upper level seats at 3 times face value.

If they actually film here I'm going to feel even worse, that's something I've always wanted to be a part of not just because I'm a Coldplay fan but also because it's what I did in college Broadcast live events, film, concert photography. I'm going to try on Monday and Tuesday to see if I can find a ticket for sale from someone, wish me luck!

Here's an Coldplay edit I made from the VLV tour

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rje0I0X9nU&list=UUQiZ1fdY1vWs2ZJlr1ax6DA&index=4&feature=plcp]Coldplay Live - Lovers In Japan, Wembley Stadium [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

and here's some of my photography as well if your interested

http://mharston.tumblr.com/

To those who are going to the show, enjoy it for those who aren't as lucky

Has anyone received instructions on picking up floor tickets at will call?

Here's the info for the VIP Will Call:

Coldplay VIP WILL CALL table located at the Gate 1 box office in the Galleria, leading from Union Station, with entry points from Bay Street and Bremner Blvd. Please look for the VIP WILL CALL signs.

The VIP Will Call will open at 5:00 and after 7:30 tickets can be picked up at the box office.

If yours are regular floor tickets I think they can be picked up at the box office, which someone said opens at 9:30 a.m.

So not to be stalkerish...but yes to be stalkerish, does anyone have any good ideas on how to meet the band? I can't get there super early but I thought about staying late, I just have no idea on where to wait. And maybe go to the hotel? Maybe the four seasons they'd stay at?