✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

I remember with the Nijmegen show it wasn't sold out until the day before the show or so. Remember the Malieveld can hold up to 65.000 people (Ahoy only 10.000).

I know, but there were two days back then. The Goffertpark also holds about 60,000 I believe? The first date sold out fast (I think within a day), so they announced a second.

I really think there's huge demand, possibly more than in 2009. 'Malieveld' is still trending on Twitter too.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the show starts at 17:30.

I live in Groesbeek a city near by Nijmegen. I'm afraid I won't make it there in time considering it's a schoolday for me.

I'm really disappointed that the concert doesn't take place in Nijmgen.......

Do you think the show will really start at 17:30??

Greetings Chiem

I see the show starts at 17:30.

I live in Groesbeek a city near by Nijmegen. I'm afraid I won't make it there in time considering it's a schoolday for me.

I'm really disappointed that the concert doesn't take place in Nijmgen.......

Do you think the show will really start at 17:30??

Greetings Chiem

i expect more than 1 support act and Coldplay will be round 20:00 /20:30 on stage

Hmmm, I want to go so bad. I expect them to play a long set with DLIBYH, UWTB and maybe POC then, they probably won't play those at the Ahoy gig.

But I don't know about next year September 6, since I'm going to college then. I still don't know what I will be studying or where it will be.

wohoo goy my tickets:D ... but first ahoy:D

Jealous! I won't be able to buy tickets on Friday morning when the normal pre sale starts because I will be sleeping somewhere without internet.. Hope it won't be sold out in the afternoon when I want to buy them.