✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

URGENT - 3 TICKETS AVAIL - WERE FROM LONDON AND ONE OF OUR FRIENDS CANNOT COME ANYMORE. HENCE OUR HOTEL EVERYTHING IS COSTING to much to still take so trying to sell everything! 3 tickets, PDF form e ticket, please let me know if interested. happy to speak via phone but looking for urgent sell

SPREAD THE WORD

Dutch:

Weet er iemand waar je ergens kan parkeren aan het Malieveld?

Alvast bedankt!

Hey Timyyy,

Blijkbaar is het een ramp om aan het Malieveld te parkeren. In de mail die ik ontving vorige week van Mojo concerts worden er speciale parkeerplaatsen voorzien aan de rand van de stad. Vanaf daar is er vervoer voorzien tot aan het Malieveld.

Deze goede raad ga ik dan ook opvolgen!

Tomorrow, i'm gonna jump, jump, jump and make some noise

Row and I are at Malieveld.. saw the stage (well, little bits of it.. they are hiding it very well), tourbuses, trucks.. the whole thing! There is one central entrance at the side of The Hague Central. This is divided into 10 separate gates.

So, just one entrance? Thank you!!!! Was very curious about this.. You are not already waiting in line right? Haha.

All entrances are on the same side, but there are different gates. Verschillende poortjes op rij dus.

En nee, ik sta nog niet in de rij..haha!:d

Just what I expected. After passing those gates they'll be searching your bag and throw away half of your stuff. So watch what you take :laugh3:

Just what I expected. After passing those gates they'll be searching your bag and throw away half of your stuff. So watch what you take :laugh3:

Do you know whether or not we can take food/drinks inside? Otherwise it will be 8 hours without a drink I fear..

Hey Timyyy,

Blijkbaar is het een ramp om aan het Malieveld te parkeren. In de mail die ik ontving vorige week van Mojo concerts worden er speciale parkeerplaatsen voorzien aan de rand van de stad. Vanaf daar is er vervoer voorzien tot aan het Malieveld.

Deze goede raad ga ik dan ook opvolgen!

Tomorrow, i'm gonna jump, jump, jump and make some noise

Ik hoop wel dat dat vervoer ook constant gaat aangezien ik toch wel redelijk vooraan wil (proberen te) komen. Anders ga ik het misschien toch wagen om in de buurt van het Malieveld een parkeerplaats te vinden...

Do you know whether or not we can take food/drinks inside? Otherwise it will be 8 hours without a drink I fear..

thats always the case

those small boardpackages with fluids are ususally allowed,just no cans ect and no food, cause they want you to spend your money inside at food and drinks :)

i`m only worried about my last train, thats goes at 23.58. more trains after that one,but then i get stranded in haarlem, so after the concert i have to work my way in a hurry trough 68.000 people :rolleyes:

thats always the case

those small boardpackages with fluids are ususally allowed,just no cans ect and no food, cause they want you to spend your money inside at food and drinks :)

You mean these ones? I was already planning to bring along those.. And some sweets in my pocket or something.