✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a crazy dream last night...:confused:

I was standing almost frontrow a the concert, but......

the stage was like 20 meters high :dozey:, so I couldn't see the guys.

I decided to stand at the back, but security guards were holding me back.

Then I discovered there I couldn't hear anything of the concert becasue everybody but me had a headphone with the sound.

I reaally hope this is the opposite of what it will be like the 6th.... ;)

I had a crazy dream last night...:confused:

I was standing almost frontrow a the concert, but......

the stage was like 20 meters high :dozey:, so I couldn't see the guys.

I decided to stand at the back, but security guards were holding me back.

Then I discovered there I couldn't hear anything of the concert becasue everybody but me had a headphone with the sound.

I reaally hope this is the opposite of what it will be like the 6th.... ;)

Haha indeed! Crazy dream, guess the nerves are kicking in!

We should all team up and when Up In Flames is over, we should all scream for Amsterdam! I bet if Chris would hear that he'll play it, or at least a part of it and then he'll say that he forgot the rest:D But we all know better than that!:p

As you probably know, I bought a Dutch flag and I said I would Coldplay-fy it, so this is what it looks like right now:

334p2e0.jpg

It's not done yet, on the red part I will write lyrics and on the blue part i've been writing song names (so far: Amsterdam, Paradise, Viva, U.F.O., Clocks and a big MX)

Apologies for my handwriting, it's been better :P It was a bit hard writing it on the surfaces available.

But! If any of you see me with this flag, do not hesitate to come and say hi! If you want, we can take pictures with the flag as a group ;) I really hope people can spot me like this, I'd love to meet some Coldplayers!

Any suggestions you want me to put on the flag?? :)

Edit: Around Amsterdam I just added arrows pointing towards it and an Exclamation Mark behind it. I also wrote CAR KIDS in the corner!

haha that would be awesome if 65.000 people are screaming Amsterdam after up in flames :D

But it never gonna happened:(

Oh oh oh, i love the opening MX/HLH, the fireworks, lasers and the xylobands ofcourse.

4 sleepless days left :lol:

How you people go? by train or by car?

I added some more to my flag again!

On the Red Part, I wrote:

"I will try to Fix You", "Now my feet won't touch the ground", "When she was just a girl...", "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you", "Spies came out of the Water" and #ColdplayFilm

On the Blue Part I added Politik, Charlie Brown, 42, Warning Sign and as a special touch "Lovers in Den Haag" :P

Hi all! I've been reading your conversations on here for quite a while, but realized I had never actually posted anything. But I'm suuuuperexcited for Thursday! Second concert for me. I've always liked Coldplay's music but only became a massive fan after Viva, don't know, I think there was this switch that got turned and I just loved them from that moment on. So the December show was amazing, I was blown away, and I bought a ticket for the Malieveld as soon as I got home :D The fact that none of my friends are interested in going to a show is beyond me now, but I won't let it stop me from going anymore :D

Anyway, this is probably of no interest to you, but just wanted to share it ;)

Hi all! I've been reading your conversations on here for quite a while, but realized I had never actually posted anything. But I'm suuuuperexcited for Thursday! Second concert for me. I've always liked Coldplay's music but only became a massive fan after Viva, don't know, I think there was this switch that got turned and I just loved them from that moment on. So the December show was amazing, I was blown away, and I bought a ticket for the Malieveld as soon as I got home :D The fact that none of my friends are interested in going to a show is beyond me now, but I won't let it stop me from going anymore :D

Anyway, this is probably of no interest to you, but just wanted to share it ;)

are you going alone then?