✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

One week left! I'm getting excited. We'll be there around 4.30, so before the mainstream fans leave from work. We already settled for no front row this time, but you think it's possible to be in the first area, or is it already full with those awful VIP tickets? I kinda forgot the procedure with those 'fans'.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week left! I'm getting excited. We'll be there around 4.30, so before the mainstream fans leave from work. We already settled for no front row this time, but you think it's possible to be in the first area, or is it already full with those awful VIP tickets? I kinda forgot the procedure with those 'fans'.

No front row is alright, right? Atleast we have a chance of seeing them again ;-).

I think it's possible to be in the first area, because I think that a lot of people will come around 6/7/8 because Coldplay starts at 9? But then again, I don't know for sure haha.

I almost forgot, I also want to make a banner!! Something with PLEASE PLAY AMSTERDAM!!!:) and one for my little brother, he is such a biiiiiiig fan of Jonny he sometimes almost cries because of Jonny's Coolness:D I'm going to make something like ''Jonny your the best guitarist ever.... ''

I'm hoping to arrive at the Malieveld around 12:00-13:00, have to come all the way from the south of Limburg.

Edit: I'm already getting sooooo excited to see the boys again:D

I'm coming from the south as well :). A few trains are going very early tho!

No front row is alright, right? Atleast we have a chance of seeing them again ;-).

I think it's possible to be in the first area, because I think that a lot of people will come around 6/7/8 because Coldplay starts at 9? But then again, I don't know for sure haha.

All the three times I've seen them it was front row (or 2 rows behind), so this time I choose for a bit more comfort, haha!

I remember from the Goffertpark gig in '09 that people kept joining us in the first box until an hour, 1.5 hour before they started. The same was happening during the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert I visited there last June. So I give myself a chance.

Does my old Xyloband from Ahoy still work btw? It would be awesome to wear two next week!

All the three times I've seen them it was front row (or 2 rows behind), so this time I choose for a bit more comfort, haha!

I remember from the Goffertpark gig in '09 that people kept joining us in the first box until an hour, 1.5 hour before they started. The same was happening during the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert I visited there last June. So I give myself a chance.

Does my old Xyloband from Ahoy still work btw? It would be awesome to wear two next week!

Aah, ok! Then you've got a good chance I guess! Good luck!

And I guess a bit more comfort isn't bad haha ;-).

A1nf7lMCYAIsTmq.jpg:large

:awesome:

BasBadjas

Den haag heeft centen teveel? Coldplay Malieveld allang uitverkocht. Toch honderden vlaggen op straat #wasteofmoney pic.twitter.com/MXutUeAP

link

*The Hague has too much money? Coldplay at Malieveld has sold out ages ago. Still hundred of flags in the streets*

I saw one of those banners outside my school today! I don't know how to post the picture here (No twitter account), but it's quite a good picture anyway :D

Aaaaaand, I bought a Dutch Flag today! I'm going to write Coldplay on the White in the middle and write some lyrics around it so you know it's by me :)