✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

I'll just go for bright colors..already have the yellow earrings :lol: also buying a new tourshirt at the merch stand, so I might slip that on as well! But yes, it's a nice idea! I'm in.. if the other 67 988 people join as well, the boys will need sunglasses when they get on stage.

Sunglasses of course! I have a blue pair of those :P I have some Blue skinny jeans and my tour shirt which is what i'm gonna wear. Apart from that I'll get a Dutch flag and Permanent Marker COLDPLAYING on it :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Tash is bringing a Coldplaying banner I think.. Coldplaying will be well represented! :)

Awesome! I think I might get there around 5-5:30 because the friend I'm going with is from a different school and we're getting there together, it'd be really nice of you all if you could possibly save me a space on the Runway Barrier, IF anyone will stand there, and be kind enough to reserve a bit of space for 4 big coldplay fans ;)

I might bring a Dutch flag anyway, maybe i'll MX it up a bit with COLDPLAY across the front and some lyrics around it. Maybe a couple of you should do that too, I plan to chuck mine onstage!

I think I might get there around 5-5:30 because the friend I'm going with is from a different school and we're getting there together, it'd be really nice of you all if you could possibly save me a space on the Runway Barrier, IF anyone will stand there, and be kind enough to reserve a bit of space for 4 big coldplay fans ;)

That's not going to work! Everyone wants to stand there, you can't hold a space for 4 people for 2/2,5 hours.

Picture? ;D

f0cb3d6cdc1611e1a3b222000a1e8c9e_7.jpg

20120801DetroitCrowd_Large1.jpg

I almost forgot, I also want to make a banner!! Something with PLEASE PLAY AMSTERDAM!!!:) and one for my little brother, he is such a biiiiiiig fan of Jonny he sometimes almost cries because of Jonny's Coolness:D I'm going to make something like ''Jonny your the best guitarist ever.... ''

I'm hoping to arrive at the Malieveld around 12:00-13:00, have to come all the way from the south of Limburg.

Edit: I'm already getting sooooo excited to see the boys again:D

How late will you guys be at 'Malieveld'?

It kinda depends on the weather.

I almost forgot, I also want to make a banner!! Something with PLEASE PLAY AMSTERDAM!!!:) and one for my little brother, he is such a biiiiiiig fan of Jonny he sometimes almost cries because of Jonny's Coolness:D I'm going to make something like ''Jonny you're the best guitarist ever.... ''

Fixed! ;)

YEAH, The magical number 42! :D

So there come 68.000 people? because they sell later 3000 tickets extra?

That would be great!

Only problem is we drive around 15.30 away from Eindhoven because some people can't get free of the work. so i think it will be terrible with the traffic.

En i hope also that we will not stay at the last row, because we are there round 6 o clock.

8 days left :D