✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo!:(

Okay, you are jumping back to your bed now (unless you're already there, in that case: stay put), close that laptop and sleep through the whole day. I'll jump on a train and bring tea and chicken soup! :lol: We gotta get you fixed up before the gig! :kiss:

I'm not tired at the moment, I'll take loads of naps later today : )

Does anyone know if you can bring your own food and stuff? My ticket only says I'm not allowed to bring plastic bottles or soda cans or any alcohol, but nothing on food...

I'm not sure.. Most of the time at concerts they trow away everything that's food and/or drinks so..

Does anyone know if you can bring your own food and stuff? My ticket only says I'm not allowed to bring plastic bottles or soda cans or any alcohol, but nothing on food...

I think you can have it on you when you wait, but when they check your bags you'll have to throw it away and buy stuff at the stands there.

And here's the schedule guys:

15.00u Doors

17.30u DJ

19:00u Charli XCX

19:30u Break

19:45u Marina and the Diamonds

20:30u Break

21.00u Coldplay

Should be 22 Degrees apparently! I hope to get there for 18:00, hopefully I can still find a place for my (almost complete!) flag! D

And here's the schedule guys:

15.00u Doors

17.30u DJ

19:00u Charli XCX

19:30u Break

19:45u Marina and the Diamonds

20:30u Break

21.00u Coldplay

Should be 22 Degrees apparently! I hope to get there for 18:00, hopefully I can still find a place for my (almost complete!) flag! D

Awesome I'll wave if I see your flag , don't hesitate to wave back!:D I'll have one banner with Jonny = The Best and I'm gonna make one with ''Chris will you play Amsterdam for a cookie?" or maybe cake:P not sure of that one yet.

Awesome I'll wave if I see your flag , don't hesitate to wave back!:D I'll have one banner with Jonny = The Best and I'm gonna make one with ''Chris will you play Amsterdam for a cookie?" or maybe cake:P not sure of that one yet.

I'll wave back :) I like the ideas for your banners!

Tonight I'll post a picture of how the flag looks now, I've added so much to it (including some MX Symbols :) )

D´aww my friend can not make it to the concert, so I´ll be going alone. Got a ticket left.

Does anyone know any takers? Else I'll drop it on marktplaats =)

Will probably join random people if they´re up for it. Going to be there early ^_^

How much? I know a girl who might want the ticket :)