✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

You can win the Coldplay flags we spotted earlier this week.

255420_463251737049079_1938597940_n.jpg

In Dutch, since you have to come to The Hague if you won.

Wil jij zo'n Coldplay-vlag winnen? Like deze foto en geef in een reactie aan welke band jij graag op het Malieveld zou willen zien. Uit de inzendingen kiezen we 5 winnaars.

Binnenkort komt er een veiling waarin je kunt bieden op een door de band gesigneerde vlag.

Meedoen kan tot vrijdag 7 september. Om 12:00 maken we de winnaars bekend. Iedere deelnemer kan maar 1 keer een reactie plaatsen onder deze foto. Let op: je moet de vlag wel in Den Haag komen ophalen.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited to see them tomorrow! Also feel quite proud that it's happening in the city that I live in :D

Just finishing up my flag now and choosing what clothes to wear tomorrow, then all I have to do is shower and go down there about 18:00 tomorrow evening :D

Woop!

http://twitpic.com/arekaf - Malieveld is klaar voor het concert van Coldplay morgen! http://t.co/oGbUzA3x

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2FyZWthZi5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=luKq-KecQBbGfLIXe_XgQ-xdTNsICGmYtb8Tnou1m34

link

Let the puzzle begin. #Coldplay #Malieveld #DenHaag #load-in #stage #production #sitecrew

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTEuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8xMjcwZWE1NGY3MjIxMWUxYWU3MTIyMDAwYTFlOGI5Y183LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=bs5cFowadp0kOlw_wOSideU5gclcEdAEmkELHm-abnE

link

#coldplay #denhaag #malieveld #myloxyloto #live #6september #tour #roadie #holland #site-kick #sitecrew #moj http://instagr.am/p/PMUWdGnfGz/

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTMuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS81YWE3YTUzOGY3NGYxMWUxYWQ1YzEyMzEzODEwMGRlOV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=-G28m6_D4c1v_L0mahsvut8WyYG4Ff1rTkhMAWz-RYg

link

Woop woop, ticket is sold. I'm glad.

Getting sooooo excited! Who will be there around 11? I'll be alone :-(

I will be there at 10 am with my sister and a lot of friends, you can join us if you like.

We will be there with a group of around 12 people at 10am too :).

I did some glow-in-the-dark-preperation and now I have 75 glowsticks (:lol:) and glowing shoes and hands. Also will have some fluor-paint tomorrow.

are4bdare4cc

http://twitpic.com/arekaf - Malieveld is klaar voor het concert van Coldplay morgen! http://t.co/oGbUzA3x

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2FyZWthZi5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=luKq-KecQBbGfLIXe_XgQ-xdTNsICGmYtb8Tnou1m34

link

Let the puzzle begin. #Coldplay #Malieveld #DenHaag #load-in #stage #production #sitecrew

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTEuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8xMjcwZWE1NGY3MjIxMWUxYWU3MTIyMDAwYTFlOGI5Y183LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=bs5cFowadp0kOlw_wOSideU5gclcEdAEmkELHm-abnE

link

#coldplay #denhaag #malieveld #myloxyloto #live #6september #tour #roadie #holland #site-kick #sitecrew #moj

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTMuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS81YWE3YTUzOGY3NGYxMWUxYWQ1YzEyMzEzODEwMGRlOV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=-G28m6_D4c1v_L0mahsvut8WyYG4Ff1rTkhMAWz-RYg

link

Seeing the gates is making me nervous, is that just me? Haha.

Always worried that one gate is opening earlier then another ugh :/..

When the gates open just start running and you'll see:D

Haha yeah... True!:laugh3:

As long as I won't fall flat on my face or something, I will be fine:P

Haha same here! We should probably go for the one closest to the stage.. Felt like I was running the Olympics yesterday! How late will you be arriving?

I don't like the running.. I'm such a dork while running and tired quickly:P

I'll be aiming for 10am, since two groups were so kind to accept me in theirs since I'll be alone;)

Haha same here! We should probably go for the one closest to the stage.. Felt like I was running the Olympics yesterday! How late will you be arriving?

Gates are all at one end of the field. So the stage is straight ahead, the same for all gates.

It is stressfull though which one they open first... I'll be arriving at 1pm :)

Gates are all at one end of the field. So the stage is straight ahead, the same for all gates.

It is stressfull though which one they open first... I'll be arriving at 1pm :)

Aah ok! Aah, gotta run fast then.. Yeah, that is whats worrying me, which will open first haha. But I don't think there is a lot of difference in which one is opening first.. (I hope).

AMSTERDAM PLEASE! :D Time is on our side we can still beg ;)

I have made a banner with ''Chris, Jonny, Will, Guy play AMSTERDAM please!!!'' Hopefully they'll see it.

Aah ok! Aah, gotta run fast then.. Yeah, that is whats worrying me, which will open first haha. But I don't think there is a lot of difference in which one is opening first.. (I hope).

Won't those stupid Ticket + gates open earlier, those people have early acces don't they?

http://www.destentor.nl/regio/zwolle/6464074/article6769565.ece

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/nieuws/2010/augustus/het-lowlandsgevoel-van-kees-van-hondt.html

I've never heard of this John van Luyn guy. Those two links tell me he performs under a different name and that he plays all kinds of music. Hmmm.

If he's really also Kees van Hondt than he is responsible for some crazy parties at Lowlands festival.

I have made a banner with ''Chris, Jonny, Will, Guy play AMSTERDAM please!!!'' Hopefully they'll see it.

Won't those stupid Ticket + gates open earlier, those people have early acces don't they?

You mean the VIP tickets? Yeah, they do! But I think they have a different entrance.. I mean just the regular once.. (Which I hope, will open all at the same time).

Nice! I don't mind if they play Amsterdam or Warning Sign. I love both of em.

I have no idea if they have special gates or not. Am wondering how they are going to do that.

If he's really also Kees van Hondt than he is responsible for some crazy parties at Lowlands festival.

So I've heard.. Can't wait to see it all happen:D

To the ones that have been there and seen the place, is the entrance at the Koningskade or Bezuidenhoutseweg?