Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

[video=youtube;k43y740T5dc]

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 226k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

Really gross but I LOLd anyway :awesome:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Someone posting "She can walk it off!" on a video where a female corpse was rotting on a bodyfarm.

ย 

ย 

my cat gently tapping her paw on my arm when she thinks I'm not petting her enough

[video=youtube_www;Sr_SGkqrrdM]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_SGkqrrdM

[video=youtube_www;Sr_SGkqrrdM]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_SGkqrrdM

HAHA :lol:

ย 

He reminds me of old people :wacky:

[h=1]How the Logic of โ€œFriendzoningโ€ Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:[/h] [h=5]This is BRILLIANT! From my friend Koren Soperโ€ฆ[/h] [h=5]*Man walks into a store and finds employee*

ย 

MAN: Alright, Iโ€™ve had enough. Why havenโ€™t you guys hired me?!

ย 

EMPLOYEE: Uhโ€ฆwell sir, when did you put in your application?

ย 

MAN: I never filled out an application.

ย 

EMPLOYEE: Well sir, we canโ€™t consider you for employment if youโ€™ve never filled out an application.

ย 

MAN: No, thatโ€™s bullshit, because Iโ€™ve been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!

ย 

EMPLOYEE: Well, but that doesnโ€™t-

ย 

MAN: And I even told you that I didnโ€™t have a job!

ย 

EMPLOYEE: But sir, that doesnโ€™t indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if youโ€™ve never filled out an application, we canโ€™t consider you. Besides, weโ€™re not hiring.

ย 

MAN: Bullshit. You do all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you wonโ€™t consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW youโ€™ve been looking for workers to fill positions? Thatโ€™s insane!

ย 

EMPLOYEE: Sir, weโ€™ve been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?

ย 

MAN: Well no, but what does that matter?

ย 

EMPLOYEE: โ€ฆWell sir, thatโ€™s what weโ€™re looking for. You wonโ€™t be suitable for the position without management experience.

ย 

MAN: Oh thatโ€™s such a load of crap. You know, youโ€™ll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you donโ€™t lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and Iโ€™m willing to work here, thatโ€™s all that should matter to you

ย 

EMPLOYEE: Thatโ€ฆdoesnโ€™t make any sense.

ย 

MAN: NO! Iโ€™m done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

ย 

EMPLOYEE: โ€ฆ

ย 

MAN: โ€ฆ

ย 

EMPLOYEE: โ€ฆ

ย 

MAN: Fuck you, slut.[/h]

[video=youtube;pdxo1mZeY68]

[video=youtube;2LRK5VVBaQk]

ย 

I can somehow imagining Jonny doing this to Chris after he "punishes" himself (with Will making an entrance around 0:30) xD

[video=youtube;IQsBLiB90Hk]

"It says here that you've been fired from Olive Garden for saying 'pasta la vista, baby' to everyone.... Why would you put that on your rรฉsumรฉ?"

"It says here that you've been fired from Olive Garden for saying 'pasta la vista, baby' to everyone.... Why would you put that on your rรฉsumรฉ?"

ย 

My God, that's so bad it's funny! :lol:

[video=youtube;BQ4c54rCJ_k]

ย 

ย 

HAHAHA!

tumblr_n45t8f1jvG1rk11n7o1_1280.jpg

ย 

omg :facepalm: :lol:

tumblr_n45t8f1jvG1rk11n7o1_1280.jpg

ย 

Hahaha where did they hang this ad? I wonder if chris saw that :(((

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.