✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best B side

Bar

I know that probably this has been asked before, but maybe you've changed your mind.... My favourite B-side at first was crests of waves, but then others, and others... now, it's :confused: I bloom Blaum

And another thing.... choose one song that was released before Parachutes (i don't consider them a B-side because they weren't singles) mine are see you soon and only superstition..... and maybe no more keeping my feet on the ground... depends on the day

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that probably this has been asked before, but maybe you've changed your mind.... My favourite B-side at first was crests of waves, but then others, and others... now, it's :confused: I bloom Blaum

And another thing.... choose one song that was released before Parachutes (i don't consider them a B-side because they weren't singles) mine are see you soon and only superstition..... and maybe no more keeping my feet on the ground... depends on the day

favourite b-side is probably animals, murder or crests of waves

favourite song pre-parachutes would be such a rush, but i change my mind all the time.

i get confused with a lot of the early stuff, because all the songs like brothers and sisters or see you soon were on ep's and such before they were b-sides, but since they aren't on a full length album i consider them b-sides.

so it's "See You Soon," hands fucking down.

well we aren't soo technical about those details. that would be too anal and who really gives a fuck anyway. pretty much everything that was recorded and isn't on parachutes or arobth we consider a b-side.

• 2 months later...