✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess the Charlie Brown Single Tracklisting

DavidB5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be just like when they released Paradise. We all thought Charlie Brown would be the next single, so they release one we haven't heard yet. If I'm right, they did recently right a song about a woman with a third boob? I'm all for the boobie song!

1 Charlie Brown

2 The Third Mammary

Charlie Brown

Car Kids

Car Kids II

Car Kids (Live)

Car Kids (Acoustic)

Car Kids III: Return/Revenge of the Car Kids

Car Kids: The White Duke Remix

Car Kids+ (feat. Jay-Z)

Car Kids I + II + III:Return/Revenge of the Car Kids (MEGA TRACK)

Car Kids (Acapella w/ Will)

Car Kids (Radiohead Cover)

Car Kids+- (Radiohead Cover feat. Jay-Z)

The Great Expectations of Tomorrow's Wedding Bells of Don Quixote

one of the best posts iv seen

^ Yeah....but Dom Quixote is not that good, thinking about it now. Back on those days that we all wanted news about the record it sounded the best thing ever, but it's meeeeh....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But, I loved it and still do. The guitars & lyrics were shaping up to be something special going by those live Latin American tour recordings. I listened to it only the other day and it still amazes even now after all the amazing MX songs. It always seemed incomplete though when they started those "ole's. Nevertheless, an excellent live song, very appropriate for the South American dates. Who knows, we may even hear it again one day...

I don't think Car Kids would be on it. It would be too good to be true. Lol.

1. Charlie Brown (Radio Edit)

2. Charlie Brown

3. Charlie Brown (Instrumental)

What would be the difference between the radio edit and the studio one?

:nod:

I think if you expect more, you're naïve.

Not really, because from a business perspective there needs to be some reason for people who already have it to buy the single. Hence, the thoughts that there will be a physical release or a b-side.

Not really, because from a business perspective there needs to be some reason for people who already have it to buy the single. Hence, the thoughts that there will be a physical release or a b-side.

This. Charlie Brown will either be on a CD or it will have a b-Side. Or both. I'm thinking that a CD without a b-Side is more likely though, since Coldplay seem to have been reluctant to release b-sides over the last few years.

Most of the people that are interested in the song will already own it because they bought Mylo Xyloto. I can't imagine Charlie Brown selling many copies unless there's a new reason to buy it.