✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Video - Topless Girls?

The Red Army

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4002372/Chris-Martin-and-pals-are-Coldplayboys-for-their-next-video.html

topless girls?...wth/wtf...that can't be true

I'm not from the UK...but is The Sun one of those gossip type newspapers (similar to TMZ)

seems like a load of shite

"The band came up with a winning idea for the video for their next single, Charlie Brown — a warehouse party featuring a load of topless girls.

Management placed an advert offering to pay extras £100 for the job — with an extra 100 quid for any girls willing to whip their shirts off and jiggle about."

lol seems like some joke

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4002372/Chris-Martin-and-pals-are-Coldplayboys-for-their-next-video.html

topless girls?...wth/wtf...that can't be true

I'm not from the UK...but is The Sun one of those gossip type newspapers (similar to TMZ)

seems like a load of shite

"The band came up with a winning idea for the video for their next single, Charlie Brown — a warehouse party featuring a load of topless girls.

Management placed an advert offering to pay extras £100 for the job — with an extra 100 quid for any girls willing to whip their shirts off and jiggle about."

lol seems like some joke

Yes, The Sun is notorious for printing this kind of rubbish. It is full of shallow, celebrity gossip!

Accoring to popbitch this is the actual commercial they put out there:

Hey beautiful people,

Chokolate are casting a Coldplay video & looking for edgy “Hoxtonian types” from 18-35 yrs as extras for a warehouse party scene tomorrow in a church in Chiswick.

Shoot will end by midnight. People must available all day.

Fee: £100 and £20 per hour after 12 hours.

* they are also paying £100 extra for girls happy to dance topless & another £100 extra for people willing to get sprayed.

Chokolate will take a 10% commission & VAT on commission

Production will pay within 7 working days of the shoot.

Feel free to forward onto friends & if interested pls email your pictures & contact details [email protected] or contact Nadine 0783 702 7*** tomorrow from 9am

Look at this screen test casting at their agency, HAHAHAHAHA

Missed chance, people in England! :lol:

(if you look at who Chokolate are ... then you know it's all fake in the above link anyway but I still had a good laugh :P )

I hope they're the topless ones while the girls are in longsleeved turtlenecks. HAHAHA! :D TOPLESS CHRIS AND GUY! rbgkthbg

Lol! IF ever this were true, it will be artistic. Im sure of it. Coz the song. could be about someone taking drugs or something so maybe the artistic way of it will show the meaning.

Wait what? i dont understand myself!

Sorry, its 1AM. But do you kinda see what i'm saying?

I would be shocked if that turned out to be true!!!!!!!!

could this be the topless girl?

charliebrownmakeup.jpg

charliebrownmakeup1.jpg

Well she is not topless in these photos but her outfit might have caused all this controversy...

I wouldn't like if they got all commercial to the point of using topless women in their music videos...Mat Whitecross directed the video, & by his previous work with the band it is highly unlikely he would do something like tht

In fact the song itself is brilliant & it doesn't need THAT KIND OF STUFF to reach popularity...

I'm hoping & guessing, but with Coldplay, it is always hard to figure out what they are up to:rolleyes:

I doubt it's true, as they wouldn't even be allowed to show topless videos on MTV during the day.

It's just gonna we girls in bikinis dancing around, kinda like what I expect Chris wanted Yellow to be like, until it rained.

NO! :angry: He's gay and in buckin love with Jonny.