✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Car Kids

dcmarlow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think MX is miles ahead of Viva. Viva just sort of seemed like they were trying way too hard to fit into the 'military' style theme of the album, and for it to be as different as possible from X&Y (which I think is great). I think Viva was a crucial album to the development of Coldplay though.

MX is not a letdown for me, at all. ETIAW was a huge fucking letdown, even Paradise.

I ignored them completely until the album came out. Now, I just love it, those 2 songs included.

Sure, it doesn't have an anthem like VLV, "future evergreen hits" but it's vibrant and by far the best pop album out this year.

As for the OMGzZ GUISE CAR KIDZZ OMG it's fun to joke about them (not really any more), but I don't care about the song whatsoever.

The Oracle supposedly confirmed it's a real song and we will hear it when it's time. I don't understand the drama surrounding it.

^ I already said that I think they're preparing something big for it. :)

And I VLV was not the song that got me into Coldplay, I even like(d) Violet Hill more.

I think that people who started listening to them during VLV are those who are most disappointed with MX.

Yeah Car Kids! I hope it features Justin Bieber, David Guetta, Flo Rida (no idea who that is, by the way), Fergie and J-Lo! :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

On a serious note, long live the troll thread. On an even more serious note, I think Viva is a masterpiece compared to MX, and the fact that Viva had an "anthem" has nothing to do with that, at all. Viva stands without Viva, if you know what I'm saying. Plus, A Rush is a masterpiece compared to Viva, and that has everything to do with A Rush itself.

EDIT: forgot to add Ne-Yo, Professor Green, Gary Barlow and Lady Gaga. Sorry.

C arkid scark idsca rkids ca rkids car kids imo

:nod:

And also:

car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids

car kids

and car kids.

KAR KIDS KLAN !!! :freak:

And I VLV was not the song that got me into Coldplay, I even like(d) Violet Hill more.

I think that people who started listening to them during VLV are those who are most disappointed with MX.

Good point. I like Violet Hill 10 times more than Viva La Vida!

Yeah Car Kids! I hope it features Justin Bieber, David Guetta, Flo Rida (no idea who that is, by the way), Fergie and J-Lo! :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

On a serious note, long live the troll thread. On an even more serious note, I think Viva is a masterpiece compared to MX, and the fact that Viva had an "anthem" has nothing to do with that, at all. Viva stands without Viva, if you know what I'm saying. Plus, A Rush is a masterpiece compared to Viva, and that has everything to do with A Rush itself.

EDIT: forgot to add Ne-Yo, Professor Green, Gary Barlow and Lady Gaga. Sorry.

Ewwww, please no! He is so false!

Not at all. I started listening almost immediate after VLV and really love Mylo Xyloto. It's not the new(ish) fans who are disappointed, it's the old ones.

Not at all. I started listening almost immediate after VLV and really love Mylo Xyloto. It's not the new(ish) fans who are disappointed, it's the old ones.

Well sure, but there's a huge difference between VLV and MX.

Viva was "mature", about epic stuff n history, and MX is childish, goofy, colorful.

VLV is still a better record, but I really, really love MX. :elephant:

I'm not disappointed by it at all.

PS Car Kids.

Agreed. Many people say MX follows the direction they took with Viva, even though I think this is only partly true, that's the reason Viva-era fans will most likely like MX. I'm a somewhat older fan (in terms of fandom) and I really like the Viva album, but not MX. That's why I don't get this "MX naturally follows Viva" type of argument.

Well sure, but there's a huge difference between VLV and MX.

Viva was "mature", about epic stuff n history, and MX is childish, goofy, colorful.

VLV is still a better record, but I really, really love MX. :elephant:

I'm not disappointed by it at all.

PS Car Kids.

^ haha, love it!