January 17, 201115 yr OMG, there ARE people older than me in this thread. :awesome: Seriously, though, 25 isn't old at all. :nice: Haha, this reminds me of when Christina and I first started talking, and when I told her I was 20, she was like, "WHAAAAAA? :freak: I thought you were 16 or something." :lol: /is embarrassed :anxious: :lol: I remember that. :wacky: I'm wondering if they will record their new album in Italy as they used to do or in London. Any foggest idea?:dozey: I actually don't think so, I think they'll probably record it in a new country . . . haven't they basically recorded their previous albums in a few different countries? :thinking: I need muse-ic o.o Me too. :ninja: *cough LIVE DVD???? cough* :wink3: MUSE SUQ DOG DIQ No one needs your negativity, Kelsie. :snobby:
January 18, 201115 yr im 25 and u just made me feel old:bigcry: first i was bored and now im sad:bigcry: Im not yet 25 and that made me feel old! I was just starting to feel better about my age :\
January 18, 201115 yr im hoping for a boy too:uhoh: i just hope matt's baby will be healthy and cute:nice:
January 18, 201115 yr I'm hoping for twins. :wacky: Just kidding. :uhoh: I'm hoping for a boy as well, so it really would be like a Mini Matt, but I'd imagine a girl would be pretty cute as well. :blush: :baby:
January 18, 201115 yr Haha, twins would be awesome. Double mini-maffoo's. :cheesy: I think whatever it is, it will be adorable. :blush:
January 18, 201115 yr Haha, twins would be awesome. Double mini-maffoo's. :cheesy: I think whatever it is, it will be adorable. :blush: That just sort of reminded me of Double Rainbow. It would be just as glorious
January 18, 201115 yr Haha! :lol: You guys are too funny. I'm sitting at my computer laughing and everyone's looking at me. :uhoh:
January 19, 201115 yr :| What happened to the Eternally Missed singalong? ;___; :P AND IF WE DIE, WE DIE TOGETHER! :awesome:
January 19, 201115 yr Damn dmuse for bringing the cheese :P Someone tell me why she breaks my fall and then breaks my heeeart...
January 19, 201115 yr I got new guitar fx's and i've been playing that song non-stop :awesome: :muse:
January 19, 201115 yr Really? :wacko: That's so cool! :freak: I just got a guitar (and some lessons) and I now respect Mr. Bellamy more, it's a difficult instrument. :| I only know like 8 chords. :anxious: :matt:
January 19, 201115 yr Yup! I left my old piano aside for a change :wreck: Haha tell me about it, i got my first guitar when i was 13 and it was painful! My poor finger were in so much pain but i managed to play a full song after 3 weeks :dance: I have all the original muse guitar tabs so if you need any tab for a song, just let me know :P
January 19, 201115 yr Yup! I left my old piano aside for a change :wreck: Haha tell me about it, i got my first guitar when i was 13 and it was painful! My poor finger were in so much pain but i managed to play a full song after 3 weeks :dance: I have all the original muse guitar tabs so if you need any tab for a song, just let me know :P You play piano too? Nice! :wacko: My poor fingers aren't faring too well either. :disappointed: Do you remember what song that was? I really want to play something more interesting than chords. :lol: Although I don't mind chords too much, I understand how important they are. :| Wow, thanks! :wacko: I currently have an electric, but I'm sort of long-term borrowing it from my teacher. I want to get an acoustic when I feel I'm decent on the electric. :nice: Do you think Muse songs sound at least okay on the acoustic? :thinking: Obviously it wouldn't sound the same, but as long as it sounded Muse-y I'd be okay. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment