✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Don't worry, Natt. I'm sure the thread will pick up soon enough. :nice:

It's probably because I'm on holiday and am lurking so I am always like WHERE IS EVERYONE :lol:

Ah yes, the days of me posting "So this cool Muse-related thing happened to me today..." like every day. Not gonna have that this year since I won't be seeing them this year (unless they do the 10-song-set holiday circuit again like in 2009).

Rumors of a new single this week but I'm skeptical.

Yeah I heard that too-- that it should be tomorrow night on Zane Lowe's show. But I follow Zane on Twitter and he hasn't said anything one way or another. Lots of people are saying that the Beeb have confirmed it but I see no real source of confirmation.

I'm not saying it is impossible but I'm not staying in and listening to Zane just in case. Plus my brother is back from Ibiza so I'd imagine my house is going to be busy :dozey:

And whaddya know, one of the countless baseless Muse rumors actually came true. New single tomorrow on Zane Lowe. Check local times accordingly.

Oh, was this confirmed? I've been trying to keep up to date with things on .mu but that place is crazy :lol:

when can we expect it on Itunes for purchase?

can't wait anyway :lol:

Apparently shortly after it gets played, though U.S. iTunes Store is stupid and usually waits until Tuesdays to put new releases on sale. Regardless, you can probably download it on .mu sooner than iTunes.

Apparently shortly after it gets played, though U.S. iTunes Store is stupid and usually waits until Tuesdays to put new releases on sale. Regardless, you can probably download it on .mu sooner than iTunes.

:\ hopefully they put it there soon

but thanks though :)

can't wait til they come to States so I can see them again

It has been announced by NME now so it's official, official.

It's Unsustainable being aired at 7.30pm.

[Tomato Sauce]

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I need this. No, really, I do. After listening to the horror that is Maroon 5's latest album, I need a revival. Muse, don't let me down.

To be fair, that is totally your fault for expecting a Maroon 5 album to be something other than a "horror". :P

They've been one of my favorite bands since high school. Their three previous albums are awesome. Therefore, I expected as much from this one. The only fault I have is that I didn't take the warning signs (Adam Levine saying it'd be their "poppiest" album yet, Wiz Khalifa being featured, etc.) seriously. But enough about that. I'll save my epic Maroon 5 rant for the Maroon 5 thread.

They've been one of my favorite bands since high school. Their three previous albums are awesome. Therefore, I expected as much from this one. The only fault I have is that I didn't take the warning signs (Adam Levine saying it'd be their "poppiest" album yet, Wiz Khalifa being featured, etc.) seriously. But enough about that. I'll save my epic Maroon 5 rant for the Maroon 5 thread.

Maroon 5 has been my guilty pleasure as well. And I agree-- although I thought the third album was a little :\ I felt it in my waters that this album wasn't going to be nice so I avoided it... Rather glad I did :lol: Sorry it was such a disappoint.

Christina I :heart: your icon.

Also ColdplayKen-- I noticed you are seeing Bruce Springsteen in September-- enjoy that! He was excellent on Sunday and played for 3 hours

New update:

'New song 'Survival' has been selected by the Olympics to be the main official song for the London 2012 Olympics

Matt wrote the song with the Olympics in mind - it's about total conviction and pure determination to win

The song will be played throughout the games within stadiums and on international sports TV coverage.' (From their Twitter)

The artwork and font is hideous imho.

Musewebsitebanner_2-1.jpg

I thought First Steps by Elbow was gonna be the Olympics song? :thinking:

edit: You can listen to a preview for what seems to be Survival here: [ame=http://www.twitvid.com/NCXKJ]'Survive' by Muse will be played in the #Olympic stadium. Here's a little taste (c Muse/2012)[/ame]

Yes, the lyrics acutally are "I will win".

Also ColdplayKen-- I noticed you are seeing Bruce Springsteen in September-- enjoy that! He was excellent on Sunday and played for 3 hours

thank you :)

and as for the Olympic artwork..................:stunned: almost as bad as the mascots

I'm a bit worried though. the article says it will be played at 7:30 on Radio 1. Is this the song they were talking about and not a single from The Second Law :\