✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Yeah I got the early bird presale too. Thankfully; so that means 3 attempts tomorrow (theirs, O2 has tickets for the London dates only available to O2 customers and then the general sale).

I wish you good luck for the exam and I hope your brother manages to do it.

This lottery system sounded stupid in the first place. Scalpers can still register like any "real fan" can. But I saw a bunch of people all like "This is great, guarantees real fans get them!" Lo and behold, exactly what I thought would happen has happened, and I'm seeing far more bitching than rejoicing from my European friends. Good luck in the general sale, guys. :/

I hope NA just sticks with Concertmaps like with the Resistance tour. I actually liked that system. Tickets go in a flash but more keep being released at very predictable intervals.

What's Concertmaps?

Sorry so few of you managed to get the tickets, but I wish you the best of luck with the general sale!

And I assumed that the only people who could enter for tickets were the one who were previously registered at .mu but I guess not...

It seems as though the majority of members on .mu who applied were unsuccessful. And also not everyone got the pre sale link in the rejection email, which doesn't seem fair (although this does give us slightly more chance :P)

^^Someone I know registered to .mu 5 minutes after presale was announced and then signed up for tickets and got them. It wasn't thought out well :uhoh:

^ Yeah it seems random who got the link and who didn't actually. My friend didn't but I did :lol:

Also, be warned-- some people have been made aware we have links and have signed up to the forum just to PM and ask for the link. I've had 2 people this afternoon; and as harsh and as selfish as it is... I've said no.

I managed to get tickets for the Amsterdam gig! So happy I got them, I've been a .mu member for ages (although I barely ever post...)! Sorry to see how many fans didn't get them, good luck in the regular sale!

Isn't it typical that the only gig I can actually go to is the one with the highest demand? (O2 Arena 2nd night) :rolleyes:

I still don't know whether I was successful in the presale as it was my dad that bought them :lol: I'm not hopeful though :( And there's no hope whatsoever of getting them in general sales :(

Isn't it typical that the only gig I can actually go to is the one with the highest demand? (O2 Arena 2nd night) :rolleyes:

I still don't know whether I was successful in the presale as it was my dad that bought them :lol: I'm not hopeful though :( And there's no hope whatsoever of getting them in general sales :(

Same here. :laugh3:

I can't go to the Friday (unless seated) because I am only starting my PhD a few weeks before and won't be able to legit ditch a day that close to the start. Aw well.

What's Concertmaps?

The site Muse used for their North American presales last tour. It worked out pretty well. Most tickets were GA. You didn't have to register or anything for it so there were still lots of scalpers, but lots of casual fans didn't know the site even existed.

^Good luck to you too. I'm already sat here with my laptop on my lap with multiple windows open.

Pre-sale first.

O2, Ticketmaster, GigsandTour failing that.

My hands are shaking I'm so nervous. I haven't been this nervous since my final exams :lol: I am a dork

ETA: I got 2 tickets (seated) at pre-sale for the Saturday night. The standing sold out within a minute (I had them and by the time my payment processed they were sold out). All Saturday presale sold out within 3 minutes.

Still seats for Friday though.

ETA2: All presale gone by 10 past.

I got my pre-sale ticket for the o2-World in Hamburg, guess there wasn't too much demand. :P

My friend had massive issues getting on to the Hamburg sale but then said it was really easy to do?

I don't know, the UK general sale seemed to be chaotic at best. :inquisitive:

^Yeah. I'd also advise you to look around Twickets too; and Get Me In (because they have platinum tickets which come from concert organisers ect and are like £10 more).

There is one ticket going on the mu boards for the Saturday night-- seated. (I'd imagine you need 2 though)

^Yeah. I'd also advise you to look around Twickets too; and Get Me In (because they have platinum tickets which come from concert organisers ect and are like £10 more).

There is one ticket going on the mu boards for the Saturday night-- seated. (I'd imagine you need 2 though)

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

Ah really? I'll have a look. My mum wanted a seated one.

got tix for Antwerp, sister will freak out when she sees her birthday present :wacky:[/color]

Aw, how nice of you! My brother could never be that forward thinking. He said he would buy me an iTunes voucher after I told him that I wanted the TEED album. And I still haven't seen that a week later :laugh3:

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

Ah really? I'll have a look. My mum wanted a seated one.

No problem, if I see any I will let you know.

Got tix for both nights at the O2 - both seated but i don't give a shit, i'm just delighted to be going!!! :D

@Hysteria - Really, genuinely sorry you had no luck getting tix. Keep checking on the muse boards for spares though, it's only very early days yet.

Aw, how nice of you! My brother could never be that forward thinking. He said he would buy me an iTunes voucher after I told him that I wanted the TEED album. And I still haven't seen that a week later :laugh3:

yeah,

ohw that sucks

I got even an idea for a card to put the confirmation mail in :wink3: her b-day is the 26th so I don't think I'll have the physical tix by next week :p

To anyone who didn't get tickets, last time round, I got tickets for the arena shows because I thought this was a last chance to see them or something, what with the rumours of them just wanting to do singles, and "scale down". I got tickets for that, for the stadium shows, and then for the Reading performance after that. There will always be another chance to see them. Don't worry too much! :)