✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Basically:

- Lyrics are pure cheese. Sugar coated cheese. Injecting cheese into your veins.

- The prelude is really nice, super expansive and all like WHOAA.

- The choir are scary as bollocks. It sounds like they are all possessed. We need an exorcism up in here. They kill the mood.

- Matt's voice is all over the range. It's like he didn't really know where to play. It reminds me of (someone smite me for saying this) Jessie J.

- Guitar riffs are pretty good.

- There are so many ideas going on here. Just too many. Fuck's sake, I feel like we are through every emotion and thought in 5 minutes. Which might work in terms of it being Olympic-y but it makes have a headache.

So in conclusion: not their worst. Not their best. Meh. It's a pretty decent Olympic track though.

I'll hate it by the end of the summer coverage-- odds on.

Yeah I agree Kelly

but seriously whose idea was it for the background singers it really detracts from the song

I'm kind of surprised Matt can still sing that high, but if you listen carefully there are some spots where his voice doesn't quite hold

Basically:

- Lyrics are pure cheese. Sugar coated cheese. Injecting cheese into your veins.

- The prelude is really nice, super expansive and all like WHOAA.

- The choir are scary as bollocks. It sounds like they are all possessed. We need an exorcism up in here. They kill the mood.

- Matt's voice is all over the range. It's like he didn't really know where to play. It reminds me of (someone smite me for saying this) Jessie J.

- Guitar riffs are pretty good.

- There are so many ideas going on here. Just too many. Fuck's sake, I feel like we are through every emotion and thought in 5 minutes. Which might work in terms of it being Olympic-y but it makes have a headache.

So in conclusion: not their worst. Not their best. Meh. It's a pretty decent Olympic track though.

I'll hate it by the end of the summer coverage-- odds on.

:lol: sums it up perfectly

That high note at the end makes me laugh.

omfg same

I could see Matt saying "Hey Dom how should I end this song?" and then Dom saying as a joke "JUST SING REALLY REALLY HIGH" and then he actually did it. :|

I do like that Chris is actually talking, this is nice

omfg same

I could see Matt saying "Hey Dom how should I end this song?" and then Dom saying as a joke "JUST SING REALLY REALLY HIGH" and then he actually did it. :|

LMAO i can just picture this happening in the studio when it was being recorded. :laugh3:

OMG, so good to hear them being interviewed again. :wacky:

omfg same

YES.

:lol:

Bigger emphasis on groove? Hrm, don't know what to make of that.