✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

thank you :)

and as for the Olympic artwork..................:stunned: almost as bad as the mascots

I'm a bit worried though. the article says it will be played at 7:30 on Radio 1. Is this the song they were talking about and not a single from The Second Law :\

Yeah; basically the radio were under the impression that they were playing Unsustainable. They were wrong-- it's Survival being played tonight. And we're not sure if it will be on the album or not.

I would've liked us to hear a definite album track too... At least that way we would have an idea of where the era was headed.

With a single that could be a standalone that was made for the Olympics it will have the same(ish) era vibes but won't give us that much of a representation. Just look at NSC comparatively to the rest of TR.

I'm not gonna listen until the full song comes out. Which, if I'm not mistaken, comes out in less than 2 hours. :dance:

Also, the pictures. OH MY DARLING CHRIS HOW I'VE MISSED YOU. :dazzled:

I don't have problems. Nope, not at all.

I'm not gonna listen until the full song comes out. Which, if I'm not mistaken, comes out in less than 2 hours. :dance:

Also, the pictures. OH MY DARLING CHRIS HOW I'VE MISSED YOU. :dazzled:

I don't have problems. Nope, not at all.

You're right. It is now 80 minutes. And then available to purchase in 140 minutes or so.

:lol: Oh Violet.