🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Hunny, I have to. I've enjoyed the party a lot. Seriously!!

But the magical kings will come in a few hours and it's not good if I meet them coming in my home through the window... :P

So, I have to go. Hope see you soon. I've had a lot of fun tonight!!! Take care! :kiss:

I've found a new method when I'm nervous, or feeling too much energy inside me...

Play Time is running out, Hysteria and Plug in baby and start to headbanging and jumping like crazy... :stunned: :stunned:

I'm scared of myself now...

Oh yes you are so right noni, you seem to feel your music the same way I do. I thought I was the only one.

Butterflies and hurriances is a mega tune !!

*tries to get ren in the turin brakes sect*

Let's see, I recommend you: Feeling oblivion, Underdog (save me), Mind over money, Long distance, Clear blue air, Painkiller and The road - one of my faves.

They play soft pop, not like Muse and that. But I think they're really talented. Their music is sincere and honest. I hope you like it.

*appreciative nod* yes yes, I hear exactly what you're saying here.

*saw the vid for painkiller again today> oh my :wink3:*

And on a Muse note isn't Hysteria a brill song :D

I've found a new method when I'm nervous, or feeling too much energy inside me...

Play Time is running out, Hysteria and Plug in baby and start to headbanging and jumping like crazy... :stunned: :stunned:

I'm scared of myself now...

Oh yes you are so right noni, you seem to feel your music the same way I do. I thought I was the only one.

Butterflies and hurriances is a mega tune !!

:D :D :D Yeeeeeeeah, jumping while listening Hysteria is so good for the stress!!

And I'm sure a lot of people feel music at the same way, Daryl... but they don't confess it... ;)

hahaha i'll post about my turin brakes experience as soon as i download a few songs :P and i dont mind if the thread goes offtopic coz charlie and u rox!!*hails noni and charlie* :D

did I ever tell you that you rock Ren? :wink3: :D

:blush: u RoX More ! :wink3: :kiss: :kiss:

hahaha i'll post about my turin brakes experience as soon as i download a few songs :P and i dont mind if the thread goes offtopic coz charlie and u rox!!*hails noni and charlie* :D

did I ever tell you that you rock Ren? :wink3: :D

:blush: u RoX More ! :wink3: :kiss: :kiss:

:blush: well if you insist :rolleyes: :lol: :P