✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Muse advent calender :awesome:

http://board.muse.mu/advent.php

I saw that. . . I don't get it. :lol:

No, thanks! :surprised: :D

I think this is the first time Matt's spoken about the death of the Glitterati. . . :thinking:

:wreck: Those poor sheep had better watch their necks- literally! :lol:

A: Yeah, I've become a sheep farmer. I'm serious, I've got 50 ewes and two rams. As we speak, I'm letting the rams loose on the ewes. I got the sheep mainly because I've got a farm which has got a lot of steep hills, so the grass gets out of control unless you can get grazing animals in there, and it was too steep for cows. I've got Dorset Downs, they're pretty hardy, they can handle the weather.

A: Devon must be a really cool place". I felt like saying, "Yeah, come over for a cup of tea and check out the sheep and cows" (laughs). It was quite funny that from his point of view it seems like Devon is a happening place, when it's actually a bit of a rural backwater, really - in a good way!

:lol:

So yeah...Muse is up for 3 Grammys. :D Best Rock Album (The Resistance), Best Rock Performance, and Best Rock Song (both for "Resistance"). Even though the album was released in September 2009, I guess that's right after the cut-off for the previous year's Grammy nominations. So I think "Uprising" actually isn't eligible since it was released as a single in August 2009.

http://www.cbs.com/specials/grammys/nominees/

and am i the only one not happy abt the Grammy nominations:thinking:

I'm happy because it wasn't Neutron Star Collision that got nominated. :P

Personally, I never put much weight on the Grammys, even when an artist I like wins. But it is cool to get the recognition regardless.

^its just that the albums that are masterpieces (origin and absolution)were never recognized and know that they are the cool band to fellow in America they are getting all these awards and i hate that:angry:

and i love the Resistance but it is not absolution or origin:shrug:

^ +1

I don't know... The Grammys don't really represent what is good music anymore... They just represent what is popular and not.

But don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled about the nomination :dance:

Also; re: Matt the Farmer... It actually makes me ask whether he is fo' real. I mean, seriously?

^ +1

I don't know... The Grammys don't really represent what is good music anymore... They just represent what is popular and not.

This:\

it was torture last week having to sit and watch all through the AMA until muse came up:sick:

but it's great that they got nominated:dance:

This:\

it was torture last week having to sit and watch all through the AMA until muse came up:sick:

but it's great that they got nominated:dance:

Wasn't it just? But Kirky made it all good with his thanking of Charles Darwin. :laugh3:

Although, insulting that photographers tagged him as Chris... And that everyone was like Bieb gush when the real talent was stood right in front of them. :inquisitive: