✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I can't freaking wait for the 7th or 8th album when we're so drenched in cheese that we're actually begging for Neutron Star Collision or Guiding Light as a rarity.

:laugh3: i so agree with u

and then we will be talking abt guiding lite being beautiful

It's a proper bromance :heart:

its more of childhood rivalry:laugh3:

Haha! :heart:

But what makes y'all assume that having a kid will make Muse make cheese? Chris' bass parts never got crappy when he had kids. :P

:awesome:!

I believe it was the moment when there was a report that said Matt's writing style is changing thanks to where he was in his life. And if he's got a comitted relationship and potentially a baby on the way... I just sense no more rage, aliens, jumping on stuff, breaking things... Leading only to the...

...the...

...the...

...Coldplay effect...

:inquisitive:

:laugh3:

Disclaimer: I love Coldplay. But I can only have one Coldplay in my life. Muse is not meant to be this.

Also: Chris is way to manly to be mellowed/altered by children. He was pure unadulterated man before and after. If anything, each successive child is making him more manly.

That's true, I guess. :|

But we'll just have to wait and see how LP6 turns out, I suppose. :shrug:

Yeah. I guess we do. At the moment all we have is rumours and their potential effects. Who knows? Maybe they will surprise us all and Matt'll write a song about fan rage :lol:

All I can really say that if this is indeed true, I am guessing no Reading or Lolla this year :bigcry:

im so afraid of that too

Yeah.

Damn, you showed me how it was done though. I should have amped up the sizes for drama.

Yeah. I guess we do. At the moment all we have is rumours and their potential effects. Who knows? Maybe they will surprise us all and Matt'll write a song about fan rage :lol:

All I can really say that if this is indeed true, I am guessing no Reading or Lolla this year :bigcry:

Yeah.

Damn, you showed me how it was done though. I should have amped up the sizes for drama.

i hope they dont become really weird and grown up:uhoh:

oh the most serious question wht do u think matt will name his kid

in a really old interview he said he would name his son moses but chris martin stole that name:laugh3:

EDIT:here is the proof click here:p

in a really old interview he said he would name his son moses but chris martin stole that name:laugh3:

He will name the baby Dominic! :wacky::lol:

Damn you Chris Martin! :whip::lol:

:| You're right! If she is 14 weeks pregnant as they've said, then it will be due around Reading/Lolla.

:bigcry:

:lol: Damn you Chris Martin!

^If it doesn't have some form of zeta/space/alien reference I will be disappoint.

This.

All I can really say that if this is indeed true, I am guessing no Reading or Lolla this year :bigcry:.

If I'm doing my math right, 14 months pregnant means baby due in June, so I'd say Lolla and Reading still have a chance (which are in August). Remember, Muse took a month off thanks to Chris's baby but still toured Australia afterwards. Or maybe I'm being hopelessly optimistic because I'm actually planning on flying to Lollapalooza this year (though regardless of whether Muse plays or not).

Matt gained a few inches and lost tons of weight in the process! And bleached his hair! Miracle man! :stunned:

But seriously, the way the media confuses Kirk for Matt or Kirk for Chris or Kirk for Dom, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. :lol:

If I'm doing my math right, 14 months pregnant means baby due in June, so I'd say Lolla and Reading still have a chance (which are in August). Remember, Muse took a month off thanks to Chris's baby but still toured Australia afterwards. Or maybe I'm being hopelessly optimistic because I'm actually planning on flying to Lollapalooza this year (though regardless of whether Muse plays or not).

Yeah I thought something like this... But would you seriously book some of the worlds biggest festivals when expecting a child? I mean, with Chris, Buster came as a bit of an unexpected thing when they'd already arranged the tour. So they were a bit more obligated. With Reading and Lolla, nothing is really confirmed until line-ups are announced and tickets go on sale... Somehow I doubt they'd arrange it knowing Matt's first is on its way.

tumblr_lexhl86iuv1qdujfbo1_500.png

:lol:

:laugh3::laugh3: I feel sorry for Dom being confused for Matt in all honesty.

The best was when they thought Kirky was Chris. :facepalm:

That was the best thing evurs. I rather enjoyed that Chris went down for the Darwin speech and all the Muse Stans are all like 'hm, I think that was Kirk kthxbye'

I was reading a review of the Newark show, and they said that the drummer Matt Bellamy was awesome, blah blah blah, and then in the next sentence, that the singer/guitarist/pianist Matt Bellamy was awesome.

:facepalm:

Whoa. That's an epic fail if ever I heard one.

Re: Baby name... I think, considering Chris Martin did it, Matt should name his child after one of his songs... So you could quite easily get Zeta Bellamy (obvs a girls name) or Exogenesis Bellamy...