✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Re: Baby name... I think, considering Chris Martin did it, Matt should name his child after one of his songs... So you could quite easily get Zeta Bellamy (obvs a girls name) or Exogenesis Bellamy...

hahaha Exogenesis Bellamy! :lol: Friends would call him Exo! And the parents when angry "Exogenesis!! Come here! Right now!" :P

hahaha Exogenesis Bellamy! :lol: Friends would call him Exo! And the parents when angry "Exogenesis!! Come here! Right now!" :P

Damn straight. :awesome:

Megalomania Bellamy would be a pretty name.

Or maybe Unintended. But that would be awful. :lol:

That would totally be shortened to Mega Bellamy :P. This needs to happen. Ha.

That would totally be shortened to Mega Bellamy :P. This needs to happen. Ha.

Oh yeah. :cool:

Knowing Matt, he'll name him/her after some fictional alien race's planet's moon's lizard population's ancestor's supernatural creator's universe's center galaxy's brightest star's explosion. WITH LASERS.

:lol: Definitely!

Knowing Matt, he'll name him/her after some fictional alien race's planet's moon's lizard population's ancestor's supernatural creator's universe's center galaxy's brightest star's explosion. WITH LASERS.

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

My mind has been boggled by the sheer awesome of this.

You know, as soon as it gets confirmed... I feel like these suggestions should seriously be tweeted to the band to help with the naming process. *Nods*

I would add a spoiler/disclaimer here. But I am such a fail I don't know how to. :shame:

They should just name the damn kid Howard, mainly because seeing the name "Howard Bellamy" would amuse me in a totally non-BellDom-related way (except sort of :P).

If it's a girl, then it ruins everything, and they'll just name her Cydonia or some crap like that.

They should just name the damn kid Howard, mainly because seeing the name "Howard Bellamy" would amuse me in a totally non-BellDom-related way (except sort of :P).

If it's a girl, then it ruins everything, and they'll just name her Cydonia or some crap like that.

Ha. Howard Bellamy only equates to BellDom in my mind. :lol:

Cydonia is actually quite a nice name I thunked. But not quirky enough imho.

Howard Bellamy is actually a good name! :D

And Cydonia Bellamy is very cool! :awesome:

Today was a great day for puns, many of which were hilarious and many more of which were God-awful.

"I wonder how the bedroom acoustics were" is pretty great, though, mainly because it doesn't try too hard. :lol:

Night! (I'll be on much later since I'm off to a basketball game.)

I watched all those retarded celebrity gossip shows (Extra, Entertainment Tonight, etc.), 4 in total, and all four mentioned it. Came right after John Travolta's baby. :lol:

One of them had a segment called "Fact or Fiction?" and this news was considered fact. . .

They had some niiiiiiice pics of Matt being shown though. :D

My mind has been boggled by the sheer awesome of this.

You know, as soon as it gets confirmed... I feel like these suggestions should seriously be tweeted to the band to help with the naming process. *Nods*

I would add a spoiler/disclaimer here. But I am such a fail I don't know how to. :shame:

To add a spoiler, you do [ spoiler]whatever you want spoilered[ /spoiler] but without the spaces. :nice:

I am so disappointed in Matt. :|

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT TAMMI? :snobby: :P

Bahaha! :lol:

That would actually be hilarious. :wacky:

I leave you with this parting shot from the wonderful tweeterverse:

tumblr_lexn2zFvOO1qciq72o1_500.png

Night guise. Talk tomorrow at some point undoubtedly to spam/ramble/rumour a bit more with y'all

That's so funny! :lol:

In the deepest part of my heart I was hoping someday Matt and Gaia would go back together and have kids and that'd have been so :awesome:

Now I just feel sad that it didn't happen :disappointed:

tumblr_lexhl86iuv1qdujfbo1_500.png

:lol:

LOL

That'd be awesome.

I am so disappointed in Matt. :|

Me too! :|

Night guise. Talk tomorrow at some point undoubtedly to spam/ramble/rumour a bit more with y'all

Those puns are funny, there're a whole bunch of them on tweeter now :P

Carla! :cheesy: :hug:

As i dont know Gaia or Kate personally, the only thing i have against Kate is her Hollywood fame. I just feel that Hollywood fame makes them get too much paparazzi attention and the paps always seem to be more intrusive of their personal space. :thinking:

What im trying to say is that i hope Kate's fame doesnt make the paps always stalk her, Matt, and the child :thinking:

Btw, I finished that Matt drawing I said I'd do. Looks awful, I don't know what I did wrong. :facepalm:

It always sounds so creepy when I say I'm drawing someone, but I don't draw my favorite musicians to be creepy, I do it because I'm bored and pencil grid art is the only art I can do reasonably well. :|

tumblr_lexhl86iuv1qdujfbo1_500.png

:lol:

:laugh3:

Matt gained a few inches and lost tons of weight in the process! And bleached his hair! Miracle man! :stunned:

But seriously, the way the media confuses Kirk for Matt or Kirk for Chris or Kirk for Dom, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. :lol:

thats wht i thought but they still can't get matt's name rite so why would they get the pic rite

he is MARK sometimes:awesome:

i think muse fans must have started with the naming process since yesterday on their twitter account

:P

Howard Bellamy would be the best name:smug:

and i don't really get belldom so...

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

In the deepest part of my heart I was hoping someday Matt and Gaia would go back together and have kids and that'd have been so :awesome:

Now I just feel sad that it didn't happen :disappointed:

i think we all privately hoped he'll go back to gaia

im angry too

that he went out with this girl for 6 years and he never married her or even had a child

and now he is doing these things with a Hollywood star:bigcry:

but we never know maybe kate is better then gaia

:shrug:

In some of the reports I'm reading it is saying that it was unplanned. So I doubt it has anything to do with Kate being better... It just happened I guessed. (Apparently Matt has said in an interview before he doesn't like to use condoms. Actually no joke. I almost cried laughing at the fact he spilled this on air).

But yeah, I think the problem a lot of people are having is either: a) she's a hollywood actress and so that means instantly the paparazzi are everywhere (just look at Chris Martin and Gwenyth); b) they were only dating for 6 months before it happened, so it seems a little soon or c) because everyone just feels bad for Gaia or Dom (as the case may be)

I'm just a bit meh because I'm wondering what it'll mean for next album/touring/whether Matt will calm down and grow up and become a square.