✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Sounds to me like she was conquered by Matt's fully loaded satellites. :P

Okay, that one was mine, and a lousy one at that, but I got on .mu finally and am reading some real treasures. :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3: Nice one, even a space reference ftw.

I'm on .mu now. In a computer room. I'm tempted to ditch campus and go back to laugh in my room because I must look like a right nutter right now. It's also nearly 8 and I can't see why I'm still on campus

I haven't even set foot in .mu yet today, as I've been too busy dissecting this madness on Facebook and Twitter. Lots of wrath, but also lots of giggles. Best post I've seen is "He came in my cave!"

I couldn't take Cave seriously before.

Even less now. :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

Sounds to me like she was conquered by Matt's fully loaded satellites. :P

Okay, that one was mine, and a lousy one at that, but I got on .mu finally and am reading some real treasures. :laugh3:

Bahaha! That's great! :lol:

thats a fact:laugh3:

That one was hilarious too! :wacky:

:laugh3::laugh3: Nice one, even a space reference ftw.

I'm on .mu now. In a computer room. I'm tempted to ditch campus and go back to laugh in my room because I must look like a right nutter right now. It's also nearly 8 and I can't see why I'm still on campus

Haha! :P

It's pretty funny, isn't it? :wacko:

I kind of feel bad for Matt, everyone's making fun of him now. :|

I want Matt's people to confirm/deny this so we know for sure! :bomb:

This was posted on the Muse Lolz agesss ago. But I just found it and thought there was nothing quite as appropriate right now:

picture.php?albumid=2013&pictureid=23306

Also, I think it's good everyone is being mean about Matt. They're always mean about Dom, so it's only fair :smug:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

The tags in the Sun article thread on .mu are hilarious. Poor BellDom folks! :lol:

So yeah, I guess this time when talking about unnatural selection, it was no pants for fate. (Unnatural selection, of course, being the passing of meerkat traits through human reproduction and having the human-meerkat-rodent-harpy offspring fight it out for survival.)

The tags in the Sun article thread on .mu are hilarious. Poor BellDom folks! :lol:

So yeah, I guess this time when talking about unnatural selection, it was no pants for fate. (Unnatural selection, of course, being the passing of meerkat traits through human reproduction and having the human-meerkat-rodent-harpy offspring fight it out for survival.)

:laugh3:

but be prepared for NEUTRON STAR COLLISION 2

There's some BellDom people that are all like 'this is a cover. It's not real. Dom and Matt are going to come out any day now. Diekatedie.' ect

Shizz is getting realz.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i believe in:jbcm: but i know they both are happily married straight men

:stunned:

There's some BellDom people that are all like 'this is a cover. It's not real. Dom and Matt are going to come out any day now. Diekatedie.' ect

Shizz is getting realz.

Oh, hahaha! :lol:

Nah, I just support Matt and Dom's friendship/occasional hatred of each other. :heart:

I'm not one of those people that actually thinks they're gay. :P

:laugh3:

but be prepared for NEUTRON STAR COLLISION 2

:freak: UH-OH. I might jump ship before that happens. Maybe I'll become a massive *insert soft-rock-whiny band here*

Oh, hahaha! :lol:

Nah, I just support Matt and Dom's friendship/occasional hatred of each other. :heart:

I'm not one of those people that actually thinks they're gay. :P

It's a proper bromance :heart:

I can't freaking wait for the 7th or 8th album when we're so drenched in cheese that we're actually begging for Neutron Star Collision or Guiding Light as a rarity.

Totally in agreement to this happening but as above I'll be jumping this fail-a-whale before that. Won't be my Muse if that happened.

:freak: UH-OH. I might jump ship before that happens. Maybe I'll become a massive *insert soft-rock-whiny band here*

It's a proper bromance :heart:

Totally in agreement to this happening but as above I'll be jumping this fail-a-whale before that. Won't be my Muse if that happened.

Haha! :heart:

But what makes y'all assume that having a kid will make Muse make cheese? Chris' bass parts never got crappy when he had kids. :P

A pwopah bromance! :lol:

:awesome:!