✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Omg guitar genes. :heart:

So, assuming incredible guitar playing is a recessive gene, that means Matt's dad was homozygous recessive, and Matt's mom was heterozygous to have Matt with a homozygous recessive allele, which means that (assuming KH is heterozygous as well), that their child has a 25% chance of being a great guitarist. :thinking:

If KH is homozygous dominant, that means that there's 0% chance of a child with Matt's guitar skills. :thinking:

Scary thought. :anxious:

/taking genetics in biology :P

That was some serious biology going down there. Love it though. I might to my Molecular Genetics project on guitar genes now. Don't know how thrilled my lecturer would be though

Shane VM'd me this. :lol:

tumblr_lex4zbp8gH1qe47rmo1_500.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

BEST THING EVUR

^^Also, I sort of guess you're right. I just never have though of Matt as the kid type, nor Dom. I guess it's because they've always seemed like insane, rather child-like, up for anything sorts. Seeing them settling down is just plain weird.

That was some serious biology going down there. Love it though. I might to my Molecular Genetics project on guitar genes now. Don't know how thrilled my lecturer would be though

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

BEST THING EVUR

^^Also, I sort of guess you're right. I just never have though of Matt as the kid type, nor Dom. I guess it's because they've always seemed like insane, rather child-like, up for anything sorts. Seeing them settling down is just plain weird.

Why, thank you! :awesome: 4_.gif

We're starting dihybrid crosses now, ohmygosh is that confusing. :wreck:

You should so do that! :awesome:

Haha yeah, they are a bit insane! :wacky:

hipbones:

What a SHIT role model.

/and im joking before my face is infracted right off the map of life.

and sparkle19:

haha that DM article

She wont stay with him, it's clear from that photo above that Matthew Bellamy does not have the full package.

- Pete, Wantage, 12/1/2011 15:55