✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Ok, I had an explosive gigglesnort when you said "shmexy" :lol:

THANK YOU VIOLET :laugh3:

WHAT? He IS schmexay. :charming:

Ok. Violet. That officially made my day. :lol: I haven't laughed that much in a while. :P

Although I really shouldn't, this is a Wolstenserious matter. :|

Um, YAH. I'm here protecting you all from Wolstenbabies, and you LAUGH? Do you know how much more complicated a Wolstenpregnancy is, compared to regular ones? :wreck:

:tongue: Glad you enjoyed it. :D

"Mostly the girls"

That's just a nice way of saying "Everyone who isn't Michael". ;):laugh3:

Excuse you. There are other men who have posted in this thread. :snobby:

:tongue:

^KIRK! *stalks*

I got really mad because someone on .mu (who was going) said that "every real Muse fan will find a way to be there" really pretentiously. . . obviously not every "real" Muse fan could make it, asshole. Like, I'd consider all of us posting here "real" Muse fans, and only one out of 10 or so could go! :shifty:

It just bothered me. :lol:

Wow, that's great! :awesome:

I actually am starting to hear Uprising a lot on the radio, and it's usually when I wear my Muse shirt, so I blast it and sing along and my mom just laughs at me. :disappointed: But I don't care because hell, it's Muse. :awesome:

Yeeeah, like I have the money to fly all the way over across the pond and stake my claim in front of the stages for both Reading & Leeds. As much as I'd love to. :shifty: It's pretty ridiculous to measure someone's Muser level by how many gigs s/he have been to, how many rare CDs s/he owns, etc.

Haha, it's basically a law for us that whenever Muse comes on the radio, we must crank up the volume. Not that I'm complaining. :lol: Looks like your Muse shirt brings you Muse karma. :wacky:

I made a video for you all. It contains a very important message. (Michael, you know about this already, as I sent you a different video beforehand.)

:lol: Violet, I am loving this! I like how you explain the Wolstenbeast danger in such a matter-of-fact-way. I'm a Dom-fangirl, so it looks like I'm gonna have to learn from you, o wise Wolstendisciple. Thanks for looking out for us girls. :D

*continues watching*

OMG. I will be seeing Muse in a month from today. And that's 6 days after I'm seeing Muse beforehand. And then I get to see Muse yet again 8 days later. AHHHHHHHH.

So yeah, 25 days until I see Muse again, thus marking the end of my hellish 10-month period without seeing Muse.

I technically could afford Reading/Leeds, but saving up for a more vast UK trip in a few years involving the next Wembley seems more worth it to me.

Oh. If you do come to the UK next Wembley we must meet up! Would be amazen :awesome:

I made a video for you all. It contains a very important message. (Michael, you know about this already, as I sent you a different video beforehand.)

Anyway, here's the video: http://www.mediafire.com/?4w9watxx7535wwx

I decided not to upload it to YouTube in order to maintain some sense of dignity.

I will have to watch it when I get home as I don't know how long it may take to download down here (and I have 3 more hours of internet time to last me until Sunday). Sorry! :\

:lol: Violet, I am loving this! I like how you explain the Wolstenbeast danger in such a matter-of-fact-way. I'm a Dom-fangirl, so it looks like I'm gonna have to learn from you, o wise Wolstendisciple. Thanks for looking out for us girls. :D

*continues watching*

And Violet, I loved your video. :wacky:

I think you may be the saviour of the world from Wolstenbabies.

:blush: Thanks, you two. :hug:

I will have to watch it when I get home as I don't know how long it may take to download down here (and I have 3 more hours of internet time to last me until Sunday). Sorry! :\

Don't sweat it, Natt. :smiley:

^KIRK! *stalks*

Yeeeah, like I have the money to fly all the way over across the pond and stake my claim in front of the stages for both Reading & Leeds. As much as I'd love to. :shifty: It's pretty ridiculous to measure someone's Muser level by how many gigs s/he have been to, how many rare CDs s/he owns, etc.

Haha, it's basically a law for us that whenever Muse comes on the radio, we must crank up the volume. Not that I'm complaining. :lol: Looks like your Muse shirt brings you Muse karma. :wacky:

:awesome:

I already tweeted him. :ninja:

Me too, I just have stashes of money under my bed in case I need to go to festivals, and I have enough for my parents to come with me too because I'm too young to go by myself. :rolleyes2:

True dat. :awesome: I think it does! :lol:

ok, definitely not stalking Kirkeh or anything but. . .

Kirky Twitter

Kirky Website

DID NOT KNOW THIS UNTIL 10 MINUTES AGO

Yeah, I've been annoying him the past 48 hours. :laugh3:

No responses yet, though.

Oh. If you do come to the UK next Wembley we must meet up! Would be amazen :awesome:

Yes, you and the other 50 Musers I'd be meeting there, and the other 50 Musers I'd be dragging along with me from North America. :P

Yeah, I've been annoying him the past 48 hours. :laugh3:

No responses yet, though.

Yes, you and the other 50 Musers I'd be meeting there, and the other 50 Musers I'd be dragging along with me from North America. :P

Ha, that would still be amazing though. You can come to the seaside with me though :lol:

I'll go if someone pays for the plane ticket and convinces my parents. :awesome:

I'd give it a good go! We're responsible.... Ish.