✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Video Moved

filiprasmusson

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey! I dont know if its just me but I dont hear Coldplay on the radio much here in the UK. I've heard Paradise 2'-3 times, ETIAW twice and Christmas Lights once in the last year or so!

I know, it sucks :( the UK radio stations just don't know what good music sounds like these days :laugh3:

Blimey! I dont know if its just me but I dont hear Coldplay on the radio much here in the UK. I've heard Paradise 2'-3 times, ETIAW twice and Christmas Lights once in the last year or so!

seriously? In the UK, the land of Coldplay!:stunned:

here in Belgium I once heard 2 times paradise, 1 time ETIAW and 2 times Charlie Brown in about 2 or 3 hours :D

One good thing of radio (maybe the only one) in germany: they play at least one/ normally two coldplay songs per day. Heard Charlie Brown more than 7 times since christmas, they also used to play Paradise a lot. And today: Viva la vida (I really love radio in these days <3)

I havent heard Charlie Brown once on any radio station here yet!

wow:(

here in Belgium you hear Coldplay very often, they are really loved here on the radio :D and I like that! :D

but I really thought that they are almost constantly on the radio in the UK.. really weird..:stunned: