✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Video Moved

filiprasmusson

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still hope for Charlie Brown before February. I think that they're definitely gonna be in the studio between early Feb and the April tour dates. Lots of new/old leftovers to be released!

Don't you think they would've recorded them already though? Oracle said they're not heading back in this soon.

Don't you think they would've recorded them already though? Oracle said they're not heading back in this soon.

That's what I meant by 'old'. There arent old as we havent heard them, but they are ol in the MX era in comparison to the new one they were recording while on tour before xmas. I dont think they do much in January but Feb and March seem to be empty so who knows?

Neither the 10th nor the 24th of January were officially confirmed by CP.

There is no reference to the date in the CB Wiki page, so anyone could have written it (I suspect Coeurli :angry: :D). Her guess is as good as mine...

It was me who came up with January 10 2012 as the release date. I heard rumors in the CB threads on this before I edited the wiki page that it was the official release date for the music video and single, and decided to put it up in the hope that the rumors were true. It just happened to stick, that's all.

That thing is just for a link to someone selling that popup book on amazon for more than it's list price on Coldplay's website.

There isn't anything new.

I don't suspect EMI is holding anything up because, in my understanding, b-sides and EPs are similarly poor generators of income. Despite the fact that people buy by the song these days, if the song isn't in an album it just gets much less attention. Which makes me think the band are the only one holding any new tunes up.

That thing is just for a link to someone selling that popup book on amazon for more than it's list price on Coldplay's website.

There isn't anything new.

I don't suspect EMI is holding anything up because, in my understanding, b-sides and EPs are similarly poor generators of income. Despite the fact that people buy by the song these days, if the song isn't in an album it just gets much less attention. Which makes me think the band are the only one holding any new tunes up.

Oh right. It indicates something other than the pop up edition!