✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**RESCHEDULED**[9-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Jimmy Kimmel Live, Los Angeles, CA, USA (airing 26th February

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any possible way to get Priority tickets still? I have a General ticket, but am trying to get Priority.

Also, so just to make sure...we're not allowed to bring a regular point and shoot camera? But they do allow cell phones? I am bringing my cell phone which has a camera in it. =p

Well in my line there is a total of 9 people. I have general tickets. There are two different lines. Mine is right on hawthorne ave. next to the parking. I am not sure where the one for priority is at. There were security guards that directed us as soon as we parked though.

You guys go check right now! They are available! :)

awwww damn it :lol:, I'd been trying after I seen your post, then walked away from computer and when those last tickets came up. Ah well, I saw them last night, I shouldn't be greedy but they will be only a few minutes away...:laugh3:

TICKET "PENDING"

i requested 1 ticket literally 10 minutes ago, but it's "pending". i guess i missed that SMALL window of opportunity because i'm sure that's code for "CROSS YOUR FINGERS, BUT DON'T COUNT ON IT."

but i guess i'll be checking non-stop for the next hour.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET THEY CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO TO GIVE TO?! text me at 951 454 4374 -- the name is rad!

another problem would be that i wouldn't be able to get there by a little over 5pm... so that probably rules out priority.

let me know if anyone wants to make a drug deal ;)