✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stealing?

filiprasmusson

i just find your behavior bizarre and infant. it's curious to watch a full grown man acting like a annoying pubescent girl.

i'd be very ashamed if i was 19 and had attitudes of a 12 yo spoiled child.

but hey, i'm not angry, just saying :)

think about it, bro...

Simply don't read.

I am not kidding about that.

I have nothing against you, so I won't consider your moment of anger about me.

I am 5. Satisfied? No, I am 19.

Let's concentrate about the thread's subject ok? If someone want to comment about my mental sanity feel free to send me a P.M. and I'll be glad to have some talk.

You make silly comments but then run away asking for a PM?

You do act like a hysterical fangirl.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT. THEY HAVE STOLEN THE ENTIRE STRUCTURE OF THE SONG. FUCK THIS BAND. PRINCESS OF CHINA WAS REGISTERED AGES AGO. (Sorry for the caps. I really can't believe it.)

THIS :nod:

This song just sucks, they're plagiarists.

I really hope they don't expect anyone to believe that Coldplay stole a song from some no-name band on youtube. How would they even have been able to steal it if the video was posted months after Coldplay had originally played Princess of China? There's really no way.

These guys stole a song and are now trying to play the victim hoping to get some press and attention to their band. It's really disgusting. I hope nobody supports these jerks.

Guest howyousawtheworld

No offence to the original poster of this thread but for god's sake just have a bit of common sense about you before you post such allegations that somehow "the boys could get in trouble" over a song. Yeah - perhaps if Coldplay have a time machine in their Bakery and travel to the future to steal some songs perhaps then there's some substance in that.

No offence to the original poster of this thread but for god's sake just have a bit of common sense about you before you post such allegations that somehow "the boys could get in trouble" over a song. Yeah - perhaps if Coldplay have a time machine in their Bakery and travel to the future to steal some songs perhaps then there's some substance in that.

I'm so sorry to irritate you. Man, I just wanted to show you all this..:thinking:

I was just wondering. If these guys claim to have written this song, I guess the vietnamese singer shall sue this (bad) band first.

Jokes aside, I just want Coldplay to official announce about this. It's not because I have doubts, 'cause I know this song was written by Chris, but I am tired of the haters. It would also be nice to listen to Rihanna's thoughts about this. Any chance?

I don't think they will. Making an official statement would only put more spotlight on this, even if the band claims they didn't steal anything. They said last era was kind of ruined by all the lawsuits, and they had to make things official, so maybe now they just wish that if they don't say anything, eventually people will stop talking about it after a while.

Though it will come out anyway, since they're gonna release PoC at some point. So I guess we'll see at that moment.

edit: And here I'm not talking about these kids btw. Coldplay doesn't even have to pay attention to this. I meant the Vietnamese singer.

BTW, POC was leaked in October 16th, a sunday I pretty well remember. So...

Obviously it's just a bunch of kids trying to get attention for their band. It's pretty clear everything here was homemade and pooptastic. They don't even have an official site or a real record label. This is pretty stupid.