✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what is the first thing you want to do in the morning ??/

bart

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Well in my case is to stay on bed more time....but when I finally wake up, what I do is reach to side and grab the control and turn the tv on and put it on mtv...and then I stay on bed for a while more watching videos..... :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
people have time to watch tv in the morning? weird...

well I do, because I have my alarm clock, one hour earlier! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

i always want to go back to sleep....and sometimes i do and am late. :rolleyes:

usually after snoozing for 20 minutes i look at the time to see how much longer i can sleep. then whatever i do after that is probably go to the bathroom and when i come back i make sure mindy (my twin) is up.

Guest LiquidSky
:rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: I'd rather sleep the extra hour in the morning. and watch more late-night tv. Jay Leno is always fun to watch! :D

well it helps get through my day... :P

Guest LiquidSky

usually after snoozing for 20 minutes i look at the time to see how much longer i can sleep. then whatever i do after that is probably go to the bathroom and when i come back i make sure mindy (my twin) is up.

yeah and then throw the pillow on her if she doesn't wake up....or better yet, COLD WATER!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

oh geez, I am so mean... :/ :cry:

yeah and then throw the pillow on her if she doesn't wake up....or better yet, COLD WATER!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

haha nah i just turn the light on. she covers her eyes and usually gets up. if not i shake her foot or tell her to get out of bed. and sometimes i tell her a fake time. :P

and if she doesn't wake up, it's not my problem. :P

Guest LiquidSky

haha nah i just turn the light on. she covers her eyes and usually gets up. if not i shake her foot or tell her to get out of bed. and sometimes i tell her a fake time. :P

and if she doesn't wake up, it's not my problem. :P

awww it's nice to have a sister like that (meaning you) :blush:

but well that's the way I would wake her up....(it's on the blood already so what can ya do about it... :lol: )

I would be like "You better get up! Well if you get grounded it's not my fault..." which I would never say such phrase...'cause first of all

- I do not have a sister...

- me? getting grounded? :rolleyes: now when has that happened before? :lol: