✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what is the first thing you want to do in the morning ??/

bart

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy :stunned: @ people turing on the tv as soon as they wake up! :P

me: the first thing i usually want to do is get up and drag myself to the kitchen and make coffee, and then go use bathroom and get ready. not much time to slack off :confused:

It´s like a habit.. I need to watch the morning news... And some mtv videos too.. in the morning they usually show great bands..

It´s like a habit.. I need to watch the morning news... And some mtv videos too.. in the morning they usually show great bands..

Morning?Great bands?brazilian MTV?Denise please tell me what time because im almoust giving up of mtv...and answering the question... i always read the newspaper..it is the first thing that i do in the morning(i really like to read newspaper ...im strange...)

Morning?Great bands?brazilian MTV?Denise please tell me what time because im almoust giving up of mtv...and answering the question... i always read the newspaper..it is the first thing that i do in the morning(i really like to read newspaper ...im strange...)

I read the newspaper, but a few minutes later I woke up.

But I just read o "segundo caderno".

:D

Hi Cris ! Around 7:30 am... After the replay of Jornal da MTV. I always watch The Raveonettes, Travis, David Bowie, Stephen Malkamus, Jesus and the Mary Chain (i saw them today) and other great bands....