✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MY MYLO XYLOTOUR 2012

hayachris

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Respect! I hope you have a nice trip. Sadly I didn't get to get a foto with you like the other 1000 people who I guess don't even know what a big fan you are. I recognized you immediately by the shirt !

Respect! I hope you have a nice trip. Sadly I didn't get to get a foto with you like the other 1000 people who I guess don't even know what a big fan you are. I recognized you immediately by the shirt !

So sad, sorry for that... hope you had a great concert!

img1992wf.jpg

First concert, Porto was so awesome, i meet great people and had so a fantastic show. For me it was the best show ever! Thanks Coldplay and thanks to the guys who spend the time with me...

If Coldplay come back, i will be back too!

Chris

I'm still hopeful that in time they do a concert in Wellington as it's only an hour away from where I live.

Auckland is about 12 hours away. Not only would there be the cost of the concert ticket, but there would also be flights, hotel accommodation, food, drinks and transport to pay for. I wouldn't be able to afford it as I'm saving up for another overseas trip.

• 3 weeks later...

This might be a huge bump, but I remember you now at the Emirates on the 4th of June!

I was stood next to you in front of Jonny and you were approached by a roadie as he recognised you from all previous EU shows.

If I knew it was you I would've said hi, haha. I have got some video footage of you during Paradise though.

Glad you're enjoying your tour :-)

June 11, 2012 - submitted by Meagan, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle, who is the guy that has been holding signs in the front row of 5 different panoramas?? Do the band know him? He must be so lucky to get to go to so many Coldplay shows!

The Oracle replies:

No, we don't know him. One of his signs said "I follow you" and as you can see, he does indeed! He has certainly put the effort in getting there early enough to get to the front too!

Maybe he will write to me and reveal his identity...

June 11, 2012 - submitted by Meagan, United States of America[/color][/b]

Q. Dear Oracle, who is the guy that has been holding signs in the front row of 5 different panoramas?? Do the band know him? He must be so lucky to get to go to so many Coldplay shows!

The Oracle replies:

No, we don't know him. One of his signs said "I follow you" and as you can see, he does indeed! He has certainly put the effort in getting there early enough to get to the front too!

Maybe he will write to me and reveal his identity...

Hey! It's Chris! Did someone let him know?