hayachris

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy that follows Coldplay?

Hey Coldplayers!

So you probably already know that Coldplay makes a panorama picture of every single show during the MX tour. I noticed that on almost every picture of the European outdoor shows, there is this guy with some sort of message... Like "I follow you". When I saw this at the gigs in England, I thought: Just a very big fan (like all of us) But now he appears on the panorama shots of Sweden and Denmark as well! In total I spotted him 8 times! So, how does he get all this money to follow Coldplay everywhere they're going and attend every gig? I'm so jealous! :D Whoever you are, hoping to meet you next Thursday at the gig in The Hague! Oh, and I LOVE your jacket.

2n6mw4.jpg

Hey Coldplayers!

So you probably already know that Coldplay makes a panorama picture of every single show during the MX tour. I noticed that on almost every picture of the European outdoor shows, there is this guy with some sort of message... Like "I follow you". When I saw this at the gigs in England, I thought: Just a very big fan (like all of us) But now he appears on the panorama shots of Sweden and Denmark as well! In total I spotted him 8 times! So, how does he get all this money to follow Coldplay everywhere they're going and attend every gig? I'm so jealous! :D Whoever you are, hoping to meet you next Thursday at the gig in The Hague! Oh, and I LOVE your jacket.

2n6mw4.jpg

Threads merged.

It's yoooou! I was just looking to the Panoramapictures and was wondering WHO IS THAT GUY!!? The "I love my friends"-sign was so funny.

You're my idol after Coldplay!! Wish I could go to as many concerts as you are... And btw we stayed at the same hostel in Copenhagen, saw you there, inside at the concert and also in Stockholm :)

• 2 weeks later...

You are an awesome guy! I was in the front row yesterday in Leipzig as well and noticed you. Seeing you dancing and singing made me smile a lot, because you were so passionate. :)

A lady working with Coldplay took him from the first row before the show yesterday and he was able to meet the band backstage. You really deserved it! Just saw the picture on Facebook.