Megalomania

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

BOFUR LOVE :awesome:

I might even watch it a 5th time, even if I end up broke. :embarrassed:

Plus this store here had the offer to get 10€ off if you buy the LOTR Extended Edition on BluRay and show them a ticket for The Hobbit. I did that yesterday and I have a new precious for my collection now. :awesome:

^ BOFUR :awesome:

I was going to watch it a second a time with my friend, but something came up. :sad: Can't wait to buy the DVD of the extended edition once it's released.

Oh yes! Go Bofur! I wish it was out on DVD right now, so I could watch it again. :\

BOFUR LOVE :awesome:

I might even watch it a 5th time, even if I end up broke. :embarrassed:

Plus this store here had the offer to get 10€ off if you buy the LOTR Extended Edition on BluRay and show them a ticket for The Hobbit. I did that yesterday and I have a new precious for my collection now. :awesome:

Yup! BOFUR LOVE!

5th time? That's awesome!

what is this collective madness

i must watch it in the cinema (once)

but they say it's so so long :sad2:

ain't nobody got time for that

It's nearly 3 hours, but it really didn't seem very long at all. You must watch it!

I really LOVE the LOTR trillogy, I watched the extended versions countless times.

I saw The Hobbit in 3D once (my first 3D ever :embarrassed:) and it will stay that way until a normal version comes out.

Don't get me wrong: The Hobbit is all I expected it to be and i just love it too!

But: is it just me - or are more people here not liking 3D movies?

I didn't like the (havey) glasses, didn't like to see/read subtitles, I think the movie/screen that I saw was NOT sharp (don't know the Englisch word) to look at...it is just not my cup of tea...