✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The cancer that is killing The Lounge

Coldplay

I've seen too many people die of cancer. And of course, life goes on. It's not that I'm crying my eyes out every single day but I miss those people dearly. And it makes me mad that people give the impression that they couldn't care less.

Maybe it's my misinterpretation but that's how it came across.

Ok I'm truly sorry for giving off that impression

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's the wrong thing to make a thread about this but I wanna see if anyone agrees that we need to do something to enhance The Lounge Experience™ or if it's only me and maybe I should leave if I'm not content with how it is.

I'm here, The Lounge Experience™ is thus enhanced. :charming:

Only kidding of course. I agree completely Dee. Also, a lot of the awesome members left and I dunno, I just feel a bit out of place now. And most of the people I talk to I added on Facebook anyways, so I just don't feel the need to come here as much anymore. :shrug:

I miss when The Lounge was like a giant 24/7 party. :bigcry:

Ah, the Tinychat things and MSN groups were the best :wacky:

Why aren't you on MSN anymore, Em? I still do the group chats sometimes

Plus I miss you :disappointed:

Ahhh it might be because I appear offline to most people when I'm on... it's to avoid talking to some people whom I know in real life who really aren't good at talking on the internet and it's just awkward and yeah :blank:

But I should be online to everyone now :wacky:

672 is a blue number :awesome:

Ahhh it might be because I appear offline to most people when I'm on... it's to avoid talking to some people whom I know in real life who really aren't good at talking on the internet and it's just awkward and yeah :blank:

But I should be online to everyone now :wacky:

672 is a blue number :awesome:

Oh I see

Well I don't wanna bother you if you're busy so if you're bored and you see me online, feel free to chat with me :surprised:

Yeah! Hahaha. What a stupid name for a group. I don't know how I thought of that.

Oh I see

Well I don't wanna bother you if you're busy so if you're bored and you see me online, feel free to chat with me :surprised:

Yeah! Hahaha. What a stupid name for a group. I don't know how I thought of that.

I'm generally just talking to Hairy while doing other stuff :surprised:

Now I sound like a douche for appearing offline to everyone for no good reason haha

Dx

I will definitely talk to you because I miss it :awesome: and I never realised how much I missed talking to you and other coldplayers :P

EDIT: ooo 38,000th post

I'm generally just talking to Hairy while doing other stuff :surprised:

Now I sound like a douche for appearing offline to everyone for no good reason haha

Dx

I will definitely talk to you because I miss it :awesome: and I never realised how much I missed talking to you and other coldplayers :P

I miss Hairy :disappointed:

I blocked him for some dumb reason a while ago :anxious:

Oh god was this me? I feel like it was.

Hahaha, believe me, it's more me than you. Just ask other people on here.

I didn't even join the Lounge until after my hiatus.

To be honest, I have no idea what I did on here before, because I wasn't really a fangirl.

But I really do like it here. YOLO does suck, yeah, and memes are kind of annoying. But I don't know what we can do about it. People'll still post that kind of stuff.

I'd like to make it better, I just don't know how...

I feel like everyone is acting as if this forum was high school with terms like "the loungers" and "the lounge is a dangerouse place!" usually used on people from the Coldplay part of this forum. Let´s face it, we do act like total assholes.

The reason why everything changed is because there were people who were total assholes, they were rude, never let anyone be a part of their group and made fun of anybody who wasn´t like them. But they made this whole forum exciting with arguments and gossip all year ´round with no exception of coldplay doing anything.

In a way, I guess it is like highschool.. those people aren´t here now. So I guess we should be the next coldplaying assholes. Either way I don´t care that much anymore.. not to sound like a weeping vagina but after a certain even happened I realized how much I shouldn´t take importance to internet life. But heck, I´m always here so I didn´t learn anything.

I´ll make threads more I guess.. but not random posting threads.. those are stupid.. to actually talk about things...

ok bye