✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The cancer that is killing The Lounge

Coldplay

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Someone said it but I won´t say names.. other than I forgot who said it..

It's been like that for years though. People who stay on other sections have always complained about how The Lounge seems 'intimidating' or 'scary', even when I was new.

It's weird when I think about all the people who used to make up the lounge who have now left/ non regular/,distant posters/banned :sad:

Just gonna reel off some names to see how many people I can remember

Maja

William

Josh

Nathan

That gallosal fragster guy

Sara

Julie

Briggins

Ivet and Marie

I miss a lot of people Dx there's got to be more but I can't remember them right now.

Eugh, that sad moment when I remember so many names on that list.

If I fight with you it will make the lounge fun but I guess I did use those terms. But still, I think we should all just let go of these terms.

Also rules.. I think rules is what fucked this place up. If we wanted rules we´d go to real life. Thats why the lounge was so much fun, there were people who just came to annoy, assholes, swearing, alias and no warnings. Even I got a warning.. because I mentioned something wrong about

23it10l.jpg

i guess some rules, ian is pretty cool when it comes to that.. but i think its

23it10l.jpg

Would you rather how things were before the forum had it's own little apocalypse? I remember bannings for seemingly no reason that are still in place. Ridiculous arguments with really obvious antagonizing just to be a huge dickhead to those the poster didn't like, and nothing would be done about it. There are some things that make me miss how things were before... but there are others that make me glad there are changes.

Dee!

I agree with everthing you said in your first post especially with this:

There are also a few threads with inside jokes which make you feel like an outsider (especially if you haven't posted in a long time or not as often as you used to) so in my case, i just lurk and leave.

I think others simply don't post cos they are alwas ignored and it seems only people talk to each other if they're in the same group.

I don't understand why people are complaining about the "Tammi's thread/random posting thread/all the other popular threads filled with

"dee" "tammi" "rudy" "hi" "hi" "lol" "lolz" "lulzzz" "ur mom" "gtg bye!!!" "bye"" because it's been the case for YEARS. For as long as I've been on the forum there's always been threads akin to these - usually named after a member where just their circle of friends talk. So... why saying the Lounge is stuffed lately when this is an older thing?

I think some people try too hard to build their online persona and act like one unique character and that's fine but they can come out as jerks or elitists who only talk with certain people only. ( that also happened in the past with the "bikers" group like 5 years ago i think) I know they're not all the same and i actually had really good convos in private with people who i thought were jerks when they were hiding under their online persona.

I feel like I'm a huge culprit in not making people feel welcome or safe to post. Mainly because I'm a bit of an asshole on here compared to my real self.

Even if I make like I'm a super Coldplay-hater or some rubbish the weird thing is I'm actually very passionate about them from my earlier days :\

Why do I do it? Because I suppose it's easier to construct this whole image and hide behind it without sharing lots of my true self, which exposes me to hurt. I remember people thinking I was 'scary' and 'weird' when I had my whole fangirl obsession stage... I suppose I thought being a bit abrasive was the cool way to adjust.

I had a terrible episode with this about two years ago where I pretty much turned on all the 'fangirl' friends I had made in what was a bit of a mental breakdown at the time, I lost a lot of my friends on here so I guess that's where the fear of being my true self originates.

I promise to be more honest with myself without being so much of an ass, and be more open if that's what it takes to help

When I first joined I didn't really care about whether people hated me or whatever I was just a silly fangirl who was in luv with coldplay. Then I made friends with people and life was good we'd chat for hours in the crests thread about all sorts and it was pretty funny then there was all the debate threads and stuff which were kinds entertaining, then everything got really quiet around here and it's picked up again recently but it's back to spamming and abusing one word over again until a new one comes along.

I think the forum will get better, it's just because there's so many new members and things are only settling down again and we don't all know each other as well since people have left.

I wasn't here back in 2009/2010 so I don't really know how was The Lounge back then... Even though I heard a lot of stories from back then...

But I totally agree that we should change it a bit.

I changed completely from when I started to post in The Lounge too. I started, as many others did, with The Random Posting Thread and made some good friends there :wacky: I even made another, cats posting thread for one of them (Taameen :dazzled:). But I somehow regret those times, I feel I wasn't that mature then. Yes, I was voted for the best newcomer, but I still don't really see why. :blank: I don't know. Then I went on some kind of hiatus. When I returned, The Lounge started to turn into a heaven where Brent is the god. That was recently. It was fun, I must say, but it also started to be annoying; and finally, boring. Sorry Brent, you're still cool :lips: Well, basically I want to say that the face of The Lounge needs to change a bit, cause soon it can turn into a... umm... douchebags' and no-lifer's hideout fulled with boredom. :confused: Or something like that.

Would you rather how things were before the forum had it's own little apocalypse? I remember bannings for seemingly no reason that are still in place. Ridiculous arguments with really obvious antagonizing just to be a huge dickhead to those the poster didn't like, and nothing would be done about it. There are some things that make me miss how things were before... but there are others that make me glad there are changes.

In a sad way, yes. Basically what I meant was that (and i think dee responded with satire) is that some of those rules were for good and bad reasons. But I don´t think we need to be total dickheads to have fun. We all need to find a new way to have fun :tongue:

When I returned, The Lounge started to turn into a heaven where Brent is the god. That was recently. It was fun, I must say, but it also started to be annoying; and finally, boring. Sorry Brent, you're still cool :lips:

this

Hey guiz

Sorry if this is full of typos: it's from my iPhone. Someone texted me tellin me that I'm solely responsible for the downfall of Coldplaying as a community.so I'm checking' it out. Hello.

I haven't been around for a couple days, so I don't really know what the Lounge used to be like before...May 2011. I do know that when I joined it seemed like a place where elitist dickholes could be elitist dickholes together. Which I was happy about, because I hated when they would troll around the Coldplay sections.

That being said, after a couple months of the CP section I grew wary. Because its not very stimulating to talk to hopeless swooning fangirls all the time. So I slowly inserted some charm, some gall and some humor here and there so that I could be accepted into your lovely group.

What I do know is that I genuinely enjoy each and every result poster here, at leadt to a certain extent. It's a fantastic community of people that I can say I'm blessed to be able to talk to. It's great.

However, I can see where stuff like ~YOLO~ can be annoying. But let's break it down into sociological groups. What I've noticed is that different groups of people socialize together. It can be a little cliquey, and each group is annoying in a special way.

1. Long-term loungers (ex: Reilly, Empily, Tammi, etc)

These people, judging by comments on here, this it's a little annoying. But thu don't seem to mind a whole lot. Reilly, in fact, was a big proponent of YOLO. However, I don't think he speaks for everyone.

2. Youngunz (MaxRide, ColdplayHebe, MarkKids)

These people, despite being arguably the spammiest, most vocal bunch, seem to find things like YOLO the most annoying. Perhaps it is because they are left out by it, don't get it or are just trying to fit in. I don't really know. I never really cared to please them because they use the forum for just as cliquey purposes as everyone they condemn.

3. Newer members who think they're cool when they actually suck (ex:~me~)

I understand that I'm not the best guy on here. I just have come up on plenty or spare time an I use it on my computer. I'm a first-semester medical student who is younger than everyone else here and I am therefore shunned. I don't have a lot of people to talk to all day like I used to, so I use my free time to talk to you guys. It won't last long: I start real people med skewlll June 25.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a very social creature and I'm good at proliferating myself and getting people to talk to me. Throughout my life, this has been a vice and a virtue. I'm thankful for it, but there are understandably some people who dislike it. Ehh. I think people generally think I'm decent so I'll stick with it. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

4. Elitists don't want to name names)

Unhappy with everything all the time. Eh.

5. Actual down-to-earth cool people (ex: Kiame, Tash, Alien Radio, etc)

These people are the heart of this website. Cool, funny, smart, amicable. Awesome. There are the people I care about impressing, and of they think something I'm doing is annoying, I should probably put a bullet in my head or something. I dunno.

Dee: I think you're a great member. You're witty, intelligent, and charmingly sarcastic. However, I get the vibe that you're not happy with much. If something is not going your way, you seem very displeased and that makes me sad. I want to make you, and everybody else on here, happy. This site would suck ass if everyone is unhappy. So basically, Dee, what could we do to make your experience better? Because if you're having a problem with it, other people probably are, too. I don't mean to sound like a prick or anything, it just seems that you're hard to please.

Sorry for typos, annoyingness.

Omg that was a lot of work to type.

Why am I on here?!

Bai

These people, despite being arguably the spammiest, most vocal bunch, seem to find things like YOLO the most annoying. Perhaps it is because they are left out by it, don't get it or are just trying to fit in. I don't really know. I never really cared to please them because they use the forum for just as cliquey purposes as everyone they condemn.

I promise that I'm not trying to be annoying. Honestly. YOLO is randomly yelled out in the halls at my school, and it's gotten old very quickly.

I don't condemn anyone. :disappointed:

[also, and I'm being technical here, Fran is technically a 'youngun' too]

Interesting post, appreciate that you may be a bit busy for this shit.

I did mention in my post that I'm aware I was involved in some of the stuff that now annoys me, but I'm not blaming anyone or pointing the finger at anyone in terms of promoting annoying stuff, because obviously I made like 3 YOLO threads.

What am I doing is pointing out that a lot of our LOLS on the forum are becoming gimmicks, YOLO, tildes, :huh:, 2 of those I actually like, but in liking/promoting those comes a sacrifice: thats ALL we're doing on here lately. So other threads and the general atmosphere of the place suffers, we no longer talk about anything interesting, the LOLS are constricted to a small group of people who are in on it, so I'm not saying I didn't contribute to this because I definitely did, but now I'm realising it's ruining the place I wanted to take a step back and just say- look at what we're doing (Not this thread, this is Dee's, but my thread about YOLO killing the place).

And because of the typos I couldn't tell if you were calling us annoying or not. What did you mean?

Now this is really rich coming from you, basically anyone outside of your friendship circle gets snide sarcastic remarks and literally told "Get out", in the case of Timewarp you actually said he was banned from a thread which wasn't even yours (I think you may have said the same to Mark Kids at some point), which is taking it to another level. Like as far as being elitist, excluding people, even if they don't do anything wrong (Which I pointed out before Billy hasn't been recently, but to this you stuck your fingers in your ears and went LALALALA), if we're talking about that, then I honestly can't think of anyone more guilty then yourself, in fact I wouldn't even accuse anyone else of doing it. Your friends like Rudy and Emily (madhatter Emily) don't seem like they're trying to be elitist they're just kindof roped into it.

Similar point I'll make now as I did in that post about Billy, I don't just hate people for the sake of hating them, if they do something fucking annoying I'll point it out to them, no problem, but painting someone as infinitely evil regardless of what they do, that's just harsh, and it's been grating on me lately when coming on here. Not just the obvious ones like Billy or Mark kids, but generally anyone new and not in the clique, like that Blake guy who you seem to have in some sort of weird training, that's odd.I feel stupid when you ask me things like who is more annoying then who, because I never try to think like that, we're not the judges of what is acceptable on the forum.

If you want to be that type of flamer poster then address the person who annoys you directly about whatever it is they did, instead of this weird open assessment of others. As far as being a deterrent to new members in the lounge, you're a massive culprit, I'm there as well, and Cobbie who's just admitted it, but I at least try to give people a chance, or even if they've been monumental assholes, I try to let it go if they change and then we can move on.

Whoever said that Brent was annoying is quite wrong, I think you´re one of the best things that has happened to this forum after everything kind of got dull. You seem a bit tense now, that nobody likes you or something. That´s not true :nice:

Hey guiz

Sorry if this is full of typos: it's from my iPhone. Someone texted me tellin me that I'm solely responsible for the downfall of Coldplaying as a community.so I'm checking' it out. Hello.

I haven't been around for a couple days, so I don't really know what the Lounge used to be like before...May 2011. I do know that when I joined it seemed like a place where elitist dickholes could be elitist dickholes together. Which I was happy about, because I hated when they would troll around the Coldplay sections.

That being said, after a couple months of the CP section I grew wary. Because its not very stimulating to talk to hopeless swooning fangirls all the time. So I slowly inserted some charm, some gall and some humor here and there so that I could be accepted into your lovely group.

What I do know is that I genuinely enjoy each and every result poster here, at leadt to a certain extent. It's a fantastic community of people that I can say I'm blessed to be able to talk to. It's great.

However, I can see where stuff like ~YOLO~ can be annoying. But let's break it down into sociological groups. What I've noticed is that different groups of people socialize together. It can be a little cliquey, and each group is annoying in a special way.

1. Long-term loungers (ex: Reilly, Empily, Tammi, etc)

These people, judging by comments on here, this it's a little annoying. But thu don't seem to mind a whole lot. Reilly, in fact, was a big proponent of YOLO. However, I don't think he speaks for everyone.

I understand that I'm not the best guy on here. I just have come up on plenty or spare time an I use it on my computer. I'm a first-semester medical student who is younger than everyone else here and I am therefore shunned. I don't have a lot of people to talk to all day like I used to, so I use my free time to talk to you guys. It won't last long: I start real people med skewlll June 25.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a very social creature and I'm good at proliferating myself and getting people to talk to me. Throughout my life, this has been a vice and a virtue. I'm thankful for it, but there are understandably some people who dislike it. Ehh. I think people generally think I'm decent so I'll stick with it. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

5. Actual down-to-earth cool people (ex: Kiame, Tash, Alien Radio, etc)

These people are the heart of this website. Cool, funny, smart, amicable. Awesome. There are the people I care about impressing, and of they think something I'm doing is annoying, I should probably put a bullet in my head or something. I dunno.

Agree.

. . . Now I'm curious about which category I fall under :anxious:

I think we need to point out at this stage, as nobody has, that those girls were obviously joking about you ruining the forum, it was clearly a joke. Maybe they should make that a bit clearer, because it's only dawned on me you're taking this seriously. They realised you have a big impact on what happens and thought it would be LOLS to tell you that you ruined the place, probably didn't think through how that looked.

ok

I typed something that was nearly a dozen paragraphs long but I decided to delete it because my feelings towards this changed very quickly

before I start on my emotional bitch-fest lemme say that I've been acting like a prick lately and for some peculiar reason you guys didn't mention that... but I think I deserve to be told off

I was a pretty A+ person when I initially returned but it seems like now all I do is

a) make sarcastic comments, some of them are so cryptic that you can't even tell if I'm a downright bitch or not

1. and THEN i make people feel like fucking imbeciles for not getting my horrid jokes (you know who you are, i'm sorry :\)

b) bitch about how everything isn't identical to my delusional view of 'the good old days' (it wasn't that great, the same as this except people were emotionally abused. ) i saw it all through rose-colored glasses

c) with this thread, act like i fucking own the lounge and things should be adjusted just for me. i only came back a month or so ago so i have no right to ask to change things, it's like being invited to stay in a house and beginning to feel entitled for the people in the house to do things for you.

so i'm really sorry, i'm sorry to you especially brent, because you just got to know me and you haven't really gotten a good first impression

you don't need to feel guilty for anything

maybe i should take some anti-moody hormonal teenager pills or something, seriously

ok

i didnt make this thread for no reason

let me tell you what i think and then we can all come to a conclusion and this thread can peacefully die

i think that in-jokes are great and that they bring life to this community. i think it does not matter if it lasts for a while because i'm not the thought police and i do not want an expiration date on stuff that brings people together.

i do think that a joke spammed on threads that are unrelated to the joke, to the point of annoying people, is a problem. i think that making dozens of threads (that you know will be short-lived and will contribute nothing) is a problem. if it just bothers me, fine, everything bothers me, i'm a goddamn whiny teenage girl, but listen to people if they want it to stop.

i think we need to make people less afraid of being in the lounge. because they won't post, and if nobody posts, there is no one in the lounge but crabby trolls yelling at each other. i think that we need to be a little more tolerant, and not be irrationally rude to people just because they don't have coldplaying credzzzz (i.e. people who the cool loungers dislike, don't pretend they don't exist, because there's obviously a competitive atmosphere here, and if you think you fit into the cool group while reading this, then you like it)

and another problem (which, i've stated before, i have a big problem with) is the sarcasm. god, so much sarcasm. WE TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY! we need to be more attentive to how people read our posts on the internet and 'calm our titties' if someone needs to be explained a post or something

that's all i have to say, tell me where i'm wrong or try to change yourself if you've had problems with others. i sure will, i don't like the person i've been lately

adieu

I don't understand why people are complaining about the "Tammi's thread/random posting thread/all the other popular threads filled with

"dee" "tammi" "rudy" "hi" "hi" "lol" "lolz" "lulzzz" "ur mom" "gtg bye!!!" "bye"" because it's been the case for YEARS. For as long as I've been on the forum there's always been threads akin to these - usually named after a member where just their circle of friends talk. So... why saying the Lounge is stuffed lately when this is an older thing?

I wasn't complaining about one thread in particular but those you mentioned are filled with these kind of convos:

*hai guise

*hi*

*h

*hi

*lawl!

*bye

*Ur mom

*etc

Other times there are full pages just filled with one word or with really stupid and idiotic replies just for the sake of spamming or being stupid? I'm sorry but it annoys me. I'm not part of it and of course you're free to post whatever you want but i'm also entitled to express my opinion and say that i think those convos are retarded ( I'm sorry if i offend anyone and i apologize but i can't find a better term for this).

True, this has happend even before you joined the forum and i also complained about it back then. All the games threads ( count to a million, complete the blank, etc) were in the lounge and around that time the lounge was filled with name threads and "My 2000th post, my 3522th post, etc" threads. It was chaos and the loungers back then suggested to move the games to one specific section of the board so that games sub-forum was created. I think we should've had a sub-forum for the name threads but that never happened. Anyway, most of the convos back then were just like the ones i mentioned above and it was annoying too. If people want to post like that , talk to their group of friends only and ignore the rest then they should use MSN instead.

Maybe people don't see how annoying those convos can be and they continue until someone point it out. I can't speak for anyone else so i only speak for myself when i say that that kind of stupid convos really discourages me from posting at all so i just lurk and leave but since this thread was created then i have the chance to say what i think.

I feel like I'm a huge culprit in not making people feel welcome or safe to post. Mainly because I'm a bit of an asshole on here compared to my real self.

Even if I make like I'm a super Coldplay-hater or some rubbish the weird thing is I'm actually very passionate about them from my earlier days :\

Why do I do it? Because I suppose it's easier to construct this whole image and hide behind it without sharing lots of my true self, which exposes me to hurt. I remember people thinking I was 'scary' and 'weird' when I had my whole fangirl obsession stage... I suppose I thought being a bit abrasive was the cool way to adjust.

I had a terrible episode with this about two years ago where I pretty much turned on all the 'fangirl' friends I had made in what was a bit of a mental breakdown at the time, I lost a lot of my friends on here so I guess that's where the fear of being my true self originates.

I promise to be more honest with myself without being so much of an ass, and be more open if that's what it takes to help

I remember that because i used to check the coldplay section when i was really bored and someone forced me to read one of your fanfics, good times haha.

I know what you mean , I tried doing that myself but it was too much work. Sure i could be a class A dick online if i wanted to and i did that when i had a few fights with Mark in the past but i got to intimidate people and i didn't like that cos that's not me. The fact 2 really good friend told me they were really intimidated by me before they befriend me, scared me a bit cos i'm nothing like that in real life but i just wasn't aware of the image i was projecting here for people who hardly knew me.

There are other people who try to be intimidating on purpose just to have some sort of power/attention online and then they spend a great deal of time convincing they are actually lovely beings in private to those they chose to be their friends. I guess that works for them but it's a bit pathetic actually. ( i actually got to meet a cyber- bully in real from a local forum and wow, i just can say that i didn't know cyber-bullies were so shy and introverted when you see them face to face haha)

That would never work in my case cos for starters, i hardly use msn an i have no time to convince people i'm not an online moster but actually a regular and even nice guy in private. All i can do online is try to be normal and keep my personality close to my real life personality, there's no harm in being yourself online, that's my only advise.

ok

I typed something that was nearly a dozen paragraphs long but I decided to delete it because my feelings towards this changed very quickly

before I start on my emotional bitch-fest lemme say that I've been acting like a prick lately and for some peculiar reason you guys didn't mention that... but I think I deserve to be told off

I was a pretty A+ person when I initially returned but it seems like now all I do is

a) make sarcastic comments, some of them are so cryptic that you can't even tell if I'm a downright bitch or not

1. and THEN i make people feel like fucking imbeciles for not getting my horrid jokes (you know who you are, i'm sorry :\)

b) bitch about how everything isn't identical to my delusional view of 'the good old days' (it wasn't that great, the same as this except people were emotionally abused. ) i saw it all through rose-colored glasses

c) with this thread, act like i fucking own the lounge and things should be adjusted just for me. i only came back a month or so ago so i have no right to ask to change things, it's like being invited to stay in a house and beginning to feel entitled for the people in the house to do things for you.

so i'm really sorry, i'm sorry to you especially brent, because you just got to know me and you haven't really gotten a good first impression

you don't need to feel guilty for anything

maybe i should take some anti-moody hormonal teenager pills or something, seriously

ok

i didnt make this thread for no reason

let me tell you what i think and then we can all come to a conclusion and this thread can peacefully die

i think that in-jokes are great and that they bring life to this community. i think it does not matter if it lasts for a while because i'm not the thought police and i do not want an expiration date on stuff that brings people together.

i do think that a joke spammed on threads that are unrelated to the joke, to the point of annoying people, is a problem. i think that making dozens of threads (that you know will be short-lived and will contribute nothing) is a problem. if it just bothers me, fine, everything bothers me, i'm a goddamn whiny teenage girl, but listen to people if they want it to stop.

i think we need to make people less afraid of being in the lounge. because they won't post, and if nobody posts, there is no one in the lounge but crabby trolls yelling at each other. i think that we need to be a little more tolerant, and not be irrationally rude to people just because they don't have coldplaying credzzzz (i.e. people who the cool loungers dislike, don't pretend they don't exist, because there's obviously a competitive atmosphere here, and if you think you fit into the cool group while reading this, then you like it)

and another problem (which, i've stated before, i have a big problem with) is the sarcasm. god, so much sarcasm. WE TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY! we need to be more attentive to how people read our posts on the internet and 'calm our titties' if someone needs to be explained a post or something

that's all i have to say, tell me where i'm wrong or try to change yourself if you've had problems with others. i sure will, i don't like the person i've been lately

adieu

Dee!

You don't have to feel bad about it. You weren't the only one who felt that way and didn't like some of the things going on in the lounge. I also agree that things weren't that great back then but i pointed out a few things i didn't like in this new lounge. If you don't speak your mind the people will think it's ok and continue but I think this thread has been a wake up call for some which is good.

It's weird when I think about all the people who used to make up the lounge who have now left/ non regular/,distant posters/banned :sad:

Just gonna reel off some names to see how many people I can remember

Maja

William

Josh

Nathan

That gallosal fragster guy

Sara

Julie

Briggins

Ivet and Marie

I miss a lot of people Dx there's got to be more but I can't remember them right now.

OMG, I miss Briggins too. The only guy who could talk about hockey. What happened to him? But, yes, I miss many people too. I think about some French on the French section who are not longer here. I miss those people too.

I don't know you very well, but I don't think that from you.

It´s good that this thread was made, we should realize that we can talk about actual topics instead of just spamming. I guess having those spam threads are better then the people who post there spamming other threads with topics. So let those people be.

And we´ll be more friendly with other people who want to be part of The Lounge.

Yesterday I was thinking of leaving the forum for good because nothing really goes on and.. just things we already talked about in this thread. Mainly because I can´t keep up with trying to be cool all the time, I enjoyed talking to some of you in msn. I don´t know...

True, this has happend even before you joined the forum and i also complained about it back then. All the games threads ( count to a million, complete the blank, etc) were in the lounge and around that time the lounge was filled with name threads and "My 2000th post, my 3522th post, etc" threads. It was chaos and the loungers back then suggested to move the games to one specific section of the board so that games sub-forum was created. I think we should've had a sub-forum for the name threads but that never happened.

Actually the Loungers hated that idea initially.

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18942

That was the first of many topics I made about this, and also made some about needing a forum for Name threads. I was told so many times that a Games subforum will never happen, stop pushing for it, forget about it. Then during one of my many breaks from this forum someone bumped one of my threads, and everyone agreed, and we had a new games sub-forum very quickly. The last thing this site wants is someone who hates Coldplay having a positive contribution or any impact whatsoever. When I did come back, and rubbed it in, I was told it wasn't my idea anyway- someone (Kyle) had gotten a mod to post it in the mod forum, but this was like a year after my post.

It's exactly like the banning of dfit, when I was basically campaigning about his ban for so long, I was told it's ridiculous to get him banned, he hasn't officially done anything etc. etc., then months later when the smoke clears, wow he's banned very slyly, nobody even notices because he wasn't even posting, and banned for doing the exact same things I had originally complained about. What was the difference? Well I wasn't around to take credit for it.

Also, not ranting at YOU Ren this topic just brought up an old memory I didn't realise was there haha.

It´s good that this thread was made, we should realize that we can talk about actual topics instead of just spamming. I guess having those spam threads are better then the people who post there spamming other threads with topics. So let those people be.

And we´ll be more friendly with other people who want to be part of The Lounge.

Yesterday I was thinking of leaving the forum for good because nothing really goes on and.. just things we already talked about in this thread. Mainly because I can´t keep up with trying to be cool all the time, I enjoyed talking to some of you in msn. I don´t know...

It is good, and I don't understand why Dee feels shit, I hope she doesn't. This threads provided a lot of actual discussion, was beginning to forget what that was like on here.