🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

i´m not sure what to call this thread

Destrokk

There was a girl I went to school with who would pack on foundation so much that there was a ring around her face that had clearly defined borders between foundation skin and normal skin. It was nasty. Whenever she wore a white top it would end up turning brown due to makeup falling off.

I never wear makeup. Partly because I want someone to think I'm beautiful because of my actual face, and partly because I'm really bad at applying it :anxious:

Hahaha, that's horrible, Kiame.

EDIT: I have absolutely no plans for spring break :uhoh:

Maybe I'll get some books and read them outside? I don't know

eww whats the point of using make up in school? and then some girls put it on after school but they go directly home... WHY?

Then when they use make up in parties they just look the same :phu:

No idea, I seldom use make up but I guess some people have really bad skin and don't want people to know - so they cover it up with foundation and stuff?

Beats me.

Harry Potter world :P

I wear makeup! The trick is knowing how to apply it so you don't look like a whore. Plus, my skin isn't always perfect so concealer is my best friend.

Annd, I already had a nice long 2 week spring break

I used to wear a lot of make up and this one kid said "why do you use make up?" so I stopped.

I was thinking that I could start reading to better my english.

I'm so confused trying to figure out what that last sentence has to do with the first

;____; I love bunny (the girl in the second picture). Her make up isn't that bad, I'm currently wearing a lot more make up than her. And it could be possibly applied terribly D;

She's annoying! :anxious:

And why do you wear so much make-up haha, you're so pretty.

Agreed. I feel that makeup is to get rid of those weird marks like the ones I have on my cheeks. A lot of my friends wear a lighter skin tone because they´re so afraid of having dark skin :sad: When it comes to adding colors to lids or blush I think it´s a bit much. Also since I´m just 15.