✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was actually me that bought it.

I was watching it just out of interest really, but then just before the listing ended I thought the price was very low, so I had a pop with a maximum bid of £55 (even though I really can't afford it right now). I never thought I'd get it as I assumed someone else must have had a higher max bid, so I was amazed when it said I had won.

So sorry for taking it away from anyone who was after it, but rest assured it will take pride of place in my collection.

Why did you sell your copy of an very rare item like that? Maybe you got 2 copies?

Yup I had 2 and since I'm about to take a trip to Canada I could use the money. I thought that I should've waited with selling but since the latest selling price was that low, I think I did good :P

It was actually me that bought it.

I was watching it just out of interest really, but then just before the listing ended I thought the price was very low, so I had a pop with a maximum bid of £55 (even though I really can't afford it right now). I never thought I'd get it as I assumed someone else must have had a higher max bid, so I was amazed when it said I had won.

So sorry for taking it away from anyone who was after it, but rest assured it will take pride of place in my collection.

Nice! Good to see it went to a genuine Coldplayer !

Currently what I have in my Coldplay vinyl collection: Brothers and Sisters 7", Blue Room E.P. #628 12", Yellow Promo 12", Trouble Promo 12", Parachutes 12", In My Place 12", A Rush of Blood To The Head 12", Clocks the remix 12", Speed of Sound clear 10", X & Y 12", Talk the Remix 12", Singles Collection box set, Life in Technicolor II 7", Violet Hill 7", Viva La Vida 12", Prospkets March 12", Every Tear Drop Is A Waterfall 7", Mylo Xyloto black 12", Mylo Xyloto graffiti 12", RSD Up With The Birds/ UFO 7" .

Currently looking for: Blue Room E.P. Promo 12", Don't Panic Promo 12", and Viva La Vida Promo 12". Any leads on those or are will to sell let me know! :^)

Found a copy of the Don't Panic 12" promo on musicstack for you.

http://www.musicstack.com/item/218616557

Out of curiosity, is there any collector here that did NOT get their hands on a RSD vinyl? Completely unconfirmed, but I might wind up with an extra. Seems like between eBay and local shops, everyone got one, but want to be sure. I have one set aside for someone, but if i get the other extra, I want to be sure my collector friends are covered.

Out of curiosity, is there any collector here that did NOT get their hands on a RSD vinyl? Completely unconfirmed, but I might wind up with an extra. Seems like between eBay and local shops, everyone got one, but want to be sure. I have one set aside for someone, but if i get the other extra, I want to be sure my collector friends are covered.

Nah, sent you a PM. If you get one send me a message if you're interested.

There's a list of people who want one in this thread. I think the latest version looks like this:

LARD (UK)

Lore (Chile)

Chommy 16 (Thailand)

Jpw48 (UK)

Coldplay Respect! (The Netherlands)

UnderStrawberrySwing (UK)

Ostrich (USA)

LARD the black vinyl version was the normal release of mylo xyloto. The version with the graffiti swirl came with the deluxe pop up book version!

Wow, I didn't realise the box set vinyl was a picture disc. Looks great!

I didn't get one unfortunately, after hours queueing up in the city. So I was hoping my being top of the list would be my saviour!

Hey, if you're comfortable with eBay, there are several up for auction and buy it now sales. If you don't eBay, I can get one for you. Most seem to be going for $15-$30 USC, but I can probably get at the low end. I've had decent luck shipping anywhere from the US to Canada, England, Russia, and Australia, so am pretty confident I can get it to you safely, but not sure how much it would cost. Priority mail without insurance can be pretty cheap, but you take your chances. Registered is a bit much, but you can usually track it to your doorstep. Must want to be sure it's cost effective for you. :-)

Anyway, PM me if I can help!

Hey, if you're comfortable with eBay, there are several up for auction and buy it now sales. If you don't eBay, I can get one for you. Most seem to be going for $15-$30 USC, but I can probably get at the low end. I've had decent luck shipping anywhere from the US to Canada, England, Russia, and Australia, so am pretty confident I can get it to you safely, but not sure how much it would cost. Priority mail without insurance can be pretty cheap, but you take your chances. Registered is a bit much, but you can usually track it to your doorstep. Must want to be sure it's cost effective for you. :-)

Anyway, PM me if I can help!

Thanks for the offer - I've been offered a copy by doritji on the other thread, just waiting to hear back from her :-)

Hahahaha this guy on eBay is really funny :laugh3:

He's selling Coldplay stuff and in every picture he likes to sneek in a glimpse of what appears to me as a fake Safety EP.

Let's see if you can spot it, WARNING very difficult to do so!

He starts off subtle:

5k0fvo.jpg

2zekyzo.jpg

vkqxk.jpg

33xwjdv.jpg

Then it just gets...worse I guess

2nia4g6.jpg

1zg4vtf.jpg

2872dsx.jpg

I wonder why he does it? Fake or not, it's just weird. What is he trying to prove? :P

• Like 2