✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check my stack this weekend; might have some dupes. For the rarer stuff, like new/very good is sometimes the norm, tho. I'll message if I find anything that might interest you.

Just two (one i expected might be needed). Still have three, I think. One for my collection ,and the other two, in case they're eventually needed by other collectors. But that's a great give away, esp. already being on the other side of the Atlantic, like so many folks here. :-)

Fallen Out Of Love With Coldplay :( So...IM SELLING ALL MY COLDPLAY MEMORABILIA

Ive recently lost love for Coldplay so Ive decided to sell my prized Coldplay possessions and see if somebody wants to look after them.

COLDPLAY 7" Vinyl Boxset including Violet Hill + leftrightleftrightleft AND Flashing wristband

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/wp000097l.jpg/

All ALbums on 12" Vinyl Plus x2 Talk Remixes + Prospekt March + Speed Of Sound LTD

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/wp000096h.jpg/

Collection of rare singles and promo CDs included the very rare "Talk" dutch import which includes 3CDs

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/wp000095x.jpg/

If anybody is interested please get in touch via inbox!

Cheers

Sorry for the random update post, but I just got the Brothers & Sisters EP last week, and it's pretty good! I love Easy to Please and Only Superstition!

Quick Collection Update:

CD's:

- Brothers & Sisters EP

- ARoBttH

- VlVoDaAHF

- Viva la Vida (Prospekt's March Edition)

- ETIaW Single w/ Major Minus

- Mylo Xyloto w/ T-Shirt

LP's:

- Prospekt's March EP

- Mylo Xyloto

7":

- All of the 7"'s that come w/ the Box Set (From The Blue Room EP to The Hardest Part)

- ETIaW Blue 7"

- Up With the Birds/U.F.O. RSD Exclusive 7"

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone interested in a like new copy of the australian tour edition of Parachutes (CD)? It is the Parachutes CD with a 4 track bonus disc. The bonus disc is the Acoustic EP without the Yellow video.

EDIT: Never mind, already gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Selling Collection

I'm currently selling my Coldplay vinyl and CD collection. Have put 2 items currently on eBay but will be putting more on over the next few days. My pride and Joy Blue Room E.P. promo copy is currently on eBay. Anyone want any more info let me know

I haven't been checking prices lately but €20 for the Princess Of China promo (including shipping costs) sounds like a good deal, right?

Yes it is, but I noticed some people on ebay are selling questionable looking "remix" CDr promos, so make sure it isn't one of those...