✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

I found it on Amazon! Someone had listed it for sale there. I paid around 60 euros - I thought it was worth it due to how rare this item is. What do you think?

Congrats on the find! Seems like it's in excellent condition :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the find! Seems like it's in excellent condition :)

Thanks, it is - Royal Mail managed to bend the corner though.. even though it has two stiffeners and a huge "do not bend" notice on the front. Happens every time :sad:.

So! I took some pictures of my collection since the last time I did was in august last year (or even 2 years ago, can't even remember).

So here they are and the are NO DOUBLES pictured. Every release on the table is a different one. If you wonder which is which, just ask me I'll be happy to help!

The Blue Room

10441n8.jpg

Brothers And Sisters

zt6q69.jpg

Shiver

2m76n1t.jpg

Yellow

zo6avn.jpg

Trouble

fwkaxe.jpg

Don't Panic

b6pxj9.jpg

Parachutes

scccvp.jpg

Misc. Parachutes

30kdi76.jpg

For now it's just Pre-parachutes and Parachutes era, I hope I can get around to AROBTTH head today...

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Like 1

Part 2!

In My Place

ne8ems.jpg

The Scientist

nvtt09.jpg

Clocks

28auiyd.jpg

GPASUYF

2i234tj.jpg

AROBTTH

15ui47.jpg

Misc. AROBTTH

25q8awg.jpg

LIVE 2003

11adan6.jpg

EDIT X&Y, VLVODAAHF and MX era will have to wait another week or so. Exams are starting soon...

• Like 1

Very nice. Do you try to collect every release ...ever?

Haha! It started out that way!

But right now my motivation to keep on collecting is below zero. I don't know why.

I usually got a package almost every day. But my last Coldplay related package was 2 months ago. And it was the AROBTTH stamp...

Here's my collection so far if anyone's interested: LINK

My collection is of UK/EU releases, so everything is on the Parlophone label. All original releases, so nothing from the 2007 boxset. I collect the "leading format" only, so if there was a digipak release I won't bother to collect the matching jewel case and cardsleeve releases. Digipak > Jewel Case > Cardsleeve.

Here's my collection so far if anyone's interested: LINK (the password is "Coldplay" with a capital C).

My collection is of UK/EU releases, so everything is on the Parlophone label. All original releases, so nothing from the 2007 boxset. I collect the "leading format" only, so if there was a digipak release I won't bother to collect the matching jewel case and cardsleeve releases. Digipak > Jewel Case > Cardsleeve.

Wow, your colection is beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

Well if anyone is interested in any of the items on the pictures they can always let me know. I'm seriously considering selling parts of my collection. I'm curious to see the interest.

I'm interested in anything from the yellow and blue room ep's. I'm also interested in the cassette versions of the parachutes era stuff. You can either Skype or email me. I'll send you both of those through a private message.

Still haven't received anything though so I'll just check LARDs profile messages then :P

I forwarded it to you... but I just looked now and it's not in my sent items. Pff.

On a different note, the Safety EP mentioned earlier went for £413...