✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

I guess you just start by buying the 'usual' stuff. CD singles, 7", Cd promo singles,.. And then work your way up. That's (kinda) what I did. + You start cheap so if you decide to quit, it didn't cost you all that much

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to start collecting. im only 16 and im broke how did you guys start?

You could think of a set of things you'd like to collect. For example, you could possibly start with all of the CDs released in your country!

^ that's the best way. Stay within your budget and buy little by little. Your collection will grow quickly! Definitely peruse used music shops. You'll find cheap treats pretty frequently there!

I started collecting Coldplay's stuff when ETIaW came out. I have liked CP since Yellow, but never got as seriously into them as I am now. When I first started collecting, I got the ETIaW blue 7", then MX on CD with the running man t-shirt, then VlVoDaAHF, MX on vinyl, the 7" collection, ETIaW CD single, Prospekt's March on vinyl, ARoBttH on CD, then the VlV Prospekt's March Edition, and now I have the Record Store Day release of UFO/UWtB 7". That's all the CP stuff I have so far.

I've pretty much lost hope of paying a decent price for LITii 7", but does anyone have an extra copy? Please PM if you do, or if you know a store/website that has one.. :)

I had to pay 25 euros for mine, which is quite a lot. They are becoming increasingly rare... but one went on ebay recently for less than that. I say keep watching ebay.

I guess £350.

That's low. It won't go that low I think. Maybe not as high as my guess either (probably not actually), but this 0.99 starting bid thingie makes stuff sometimes go higher than a buy it now price

:awesome: Where did you find it?

I found it on Amazon! Someone had listed it for sale there. I paid around 60 euros - I thought it was worth it due to how rare this item is. What do you think?