✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2012] Coldplay @ KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA, USA

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's show at the #KROQWeenie20 in California will stream live worldwide - watch it at bit.ly/Roast2012 A

-----------------

kro80wir.jpg

Tonight's KROQ show to stream live

5 May 2012 5:45 pm

Watch the band's performance at the Weenie Roast, wherever you are

news_line.png

Good evening. Tonight in Irvine, California, Coldplay are headlining the 20th Annual KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, California. The show will stream live worldwide on KROQ's website - click here to watch it. Coldplay are due on at around 9.35pm local time (which, for early risers on the other side of the Atlantic, is 5.35am in the UK).

Anchorman

Can someone please record this?!?!

I may not watch cause it'll be the middle of night in Brazil

It'll be the middle of night in Poland too, but i try to record it :)

Wait, it's not the middle of the night, it's just early! I might just sacrifice a couple of hours of sleep :wideeyed:

But it's a livestream and livestreams are never trustworthy, so if someone recorded it, it would be great!

Nothing like a Coldplay livestream to cheer you up after a week of being ill! I'll have to get up at 5am for it though... Oh well it's the weekend and I'll be in bed all day anyway... :D

I thought someone said that it ends at 11, and Coldplay is on at 9:35, so i figure about a half hour less than their normal set. They will probably just take out a few songs. I am hoping they do not take out DLIBYH, but just cause I said that, they probably willl :(

Ah. I didn't see the end time, but like I said, I assumed it would be a longer set since it's a headlining set.

So far, both Garbage and Dirty Heads have commented on how 'quiet' the crowd it. That's sad, and I hope it gets better for Coldplay.