✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2012] Coldplay @ KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA, USA

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a long day today. Desperately trying to keep my eyes open to see as much of Coldplay as possible. Might need to get some energy by grabbing a coffee and / or sticking my finger in a light socket.

Just think of Incubus as Coldplay's support act, so there's not long to wait. :D

Incubus just started maybe 20 min ago... I'm assuming an hour-hour 1/2 set.... It's LA, so I'm not surprised :lol:

Most of the sets were more like 45 mins. So shouldn't be too much longer.:)

It's easy for me since I LOVE Incubus. This is just getting me more pumped for Coldplay! I'm not going to sleep tonight,lol.

Incubus just started maybe 20 min ago... I'm assuming an hour-hour 1/2 set.... It's LA, so I'm not surprised :lol:

The thing is, there is an 11pm noise curfew at the venue, otherwise there are very heavy fines to play. Offspring played long too. I'm sure hoping the boys have to play short to make up for everyone else going over. I would be pissed.

The thing is, there is an 11pm noise curfew at the venue, otherwise there are very heavy fines to play. Offspring played long too. I'm sure hoping the boys have to play short to make up for everyone else going over. I would be pissed.

This festival is a HUGE economic boon for the city though. They sometimes wave fines if they're making all those yummy tourist dollars. (At least other fests have had that breathing room.) Let's hope.

EDIT: And If I'm the organizers/promoter, I'm likely to be happy to pay the huge fines since I'm raking in money hand over fist...